Secret Santa Exchange: Sent & Received

J&D

<font color=red>Tag Fairy's Tag Assistant!<br><fon
Here are the details for the Secret Santa exchange.

I will take names up until next Monday, November 17th. I will get the names out soon thereafter. Each person that is interested needs to copy and PM me the following information:

DIS Name:
Address:
Favorite Color:
Favorite Holiday Treat,Candy, and/or Drink:
Favorite Winter/Holiday Scent(s):
Favorite Winter/Holiday Activities:
Favorite Disney Character(s):
Hobbies:
Collections:
Wish List:

For this exchange you will mail only one package to your pal. In order for all packages to make it to their destination by Christmas, the deadline for this exchange will be Thursday, December 11th! Let’s try to keep the price of the package under $15 (excluding shipping). The items sent DO NOT have to be Christmas- or Disney- related. Use the information provided by your pal to help you plan your package.

Have fun!!!

xmas-smiley-045.gif

Can we give tupperware? I seem to have an overabundance of it in my kitchen. And no where to put it anymore.... Well, maybe not tupperware, but I do have a great box to put a Secret Santa gift in..... lol. please count me in. PM coming your way.:wave2:

Originally posted by cuterlt
Can we give tupperware? I seem to have an overabundance of it in my kitchen. And no where to put it anymore.... Well, maybe not tupperware, but I do have a great box to put a Secret Santa gift in..... lol. please count me in. PM coming your way.:wave2:

Someone has a mypoints tupperware banner addiction:teeth: :teeth:

Is there a 12 step program for that? :hyper: :eek: ::yes::

LOL Cuterlt!! I want to know where we sign up for that meeting!!;)

Originally posted by cuterlt
Is there a 12 step program for that? :hyper: :eek: ::yes::

If you can pass up this deal then you are ready for that 12 step program..
Buy a $25 egift certificate , get a free $25 surprise pack.. then go back and spend your certificate and get another free surprise pack...$50 worth of free stuff for $25 plus points..
Sorry J&D for getting your post off track.. Mal made me do it:eek: :teeth:

Originally posted by sweetpea3812
If you can pass up this deal then you are ready for that 12 step program..
Buy a $25 egift certificate , get a free $25 surprise pack.. then go back and spend your certificate and get another free surprise pack...$50 worth of free stuff for $25 plus points..
Sorry J&D for getting your post off track.. Mal made me do it:eek: :teeth:

Well, I had broken free of my Tupperware addiction before I read your post. Now I'm about to go for that deal. Only how about this -- I have a $25.00 webbie that I've never used. So I could get $50 of free stuff, points and have spent no money out of my pocket! It's so tempting! :scratchin

I am not alone!!:tongue:
Actually, I am resisting the surprise packs, ONLY because I can't get 800 points for them because I've already got all my points, at least until the banners change, or 30 days passes, or I get an email....:goodvibes

xmas-smiley-041.gif

I don't have very many names yet. I guess everyone has been very bad all year and is afraid of getting nothing but a lump of coal from their Secret Santa.

xmas-smiley-040.gif

Love the Maxine cartoon! I've been real good at it this year. One last whine and then I'll quit because I don't want coal for a gift.

Ifinally convinced DH that I had to have DSL instead of dial-up only to find out that our only ISP here charges a $199.99 minimum fee for set-up and then it's $49.99 per month after that. Plus a one time fee to purchase the modem or a rental fee of $10 per month.
sad03.gif

I promise I'll now be good for the rest of the year and only think happy thoughts! Happy thoughts -- flowers ... bunnies ... puppies ... chocolate ... Disney ...........

I would love to join, except I will be in Disney from the 26th to December 10th, so that only gives me one day to wrap the stuff up and get it mailed....so I have to pass on this! :(

And we also buy for local foster children so I think that sign up is coming soon. Just not enough $$$ in the budget for all three with me working only p/t and the kids should be first. :)

love these exchanges!!!

I hope this time my pal gets her gift on time Last time I mailed it only 2 days after the recommended date and my pal just got it this week:confused: Must have gone by the way of the moon!!

Fearing that I might have another puppy to send,, but I swear all I have left to exchange is kids.. which is why I signed up for the kid's exchange but guess what ?? exchanging kids is not allowed,,I just don't get it:confused: If we can't exchange kids what do we exchange:teeth: :teeth:

How about husbands? I'm very happy with mine, but maybe others would be willing to trade.

sweetpea- You are too funny! :teeth:

I already checked into shipping on that and let me tell you I Can't Afford it :teeth: :teeth: , oh BTW he doesn't think I'm that funny :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter