Secret Santa Exchange: Sent & Received

clicksmilies3088.png

xmas-smiley-003.gif
Anyone close to mailing their package???

clicksmilies3567.png

:wave: Me! I went shopping again today (I really have to stay home someday and clean the house) and picked a few more things that I just couldn't resist. I have to get a bigger box now to package it all up.

:Pinkbounc :bounce: I got mine!:jumping1: I got mine!:jumping2: :jumping3: :jumping4: I couldn't wait to get into the box after the mailman dropped it off! I felt like a kid at Christmas! I opened the box and inside I found several small wrapped packages. The first thing I opened was a mug with Mickey Mouse through the years around the outside. Tucked inside I found a package of hot chocolate w/mint. I just love the mug!:teeth: Then I opened a glass snowman filled with Ghirardelli chocolates. mmmmmm! I also received a snowman tea light candle, very cute, to add to all my snowmen. I have a huge snowman collection. Then I opened the last item, a book by my favorite author Mary Higgins Clark, Mount Vernon Love Story. I can't wait to sit down with my mug filled with my steamy hot cocoa and read my new book. Both snowmen will be a wonderful addition to my collection. My wonderful secret santa is dznypal! Thank you so much Penney!:hug: I loved it all! It was so much fun opening each thing. Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou! And Merry Christmas! I have finished my shopping for my secret pal, plan to wrap it this weekend, and off to the post office on Monday!

IM sure glad you liked everything:bounce:

I really had fun shopping. You had some really good ideas:D

I can't believe you got it already. I mailed it Wed 12-03!!

THe last exchange I mailed it only 2 days after the recommend mail date and my pal got hers 10 days later!!!:confused:

have a great holiday season:D

Hey guys! I am still in Florida and will be until Tuesday, but my SS pal knows that I will mail it out as soon as I get back!! I hope my SS likes everything, I picked out some really cute things for her!! :)

Just wanted to let you know that I have completed my shopping!
I will get my package in the mail tomorrow....promise!!

Happy Holidays, Cindy:earseek:

I mailed mine today, 12/8. Can't wait for my secret pal to get it. Happy Holidays!

Just as soon as I buy another box of candy for my SP,, I ate the 1st one I bought just for safety sake,, I didn't want to send my Sp bad chocolate so I HAD to check it first :p :p

Originally posted by sweetpea3812
Just as soon as I buy another box of candy for my SP,, I ate the 1st one I bought just for safety sake,, I didn't want to send my Sp bad chocolate so I HAD to check it first :p :p

I hope your SP appreciates the sacrifice you made by testing that box of candy for her. :teeth:

I'll be at the post office on Thursday mailing my package!!::yes::

clicksmilies5047.png

If you can't make the deadline, then please mail your package ASAP so your pal gets it in time for Christmas.

xmas-smiley-037.gif

Thanks for participating. If there is interest, I'll organize one for the spring.

nature-smiley-003.gif
animal-smiley-021.gif

THANKS

what a wonderful package!

I received the best package all individually wrapped presents!

3 cookie cutters, my favorite pepermint sticks, a beer mug shaped notepad(a must for every RPBG), cinnamon votives, target sprinkles for cookies and a really nice card.

My secret pal package will go out today or tommorow.

Mal:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

:teeth: I'm soooo glad you liked everything. Do you know how tough it was keeping my dh off your peppermint sticks! Those are his favorites too!

My secret pal gifts went out today. I got all ready to fix the package on Tuesday evening and couldn't find a box the right size...had to wait till my day off. Hope she enjoys.

Happy Holidays, Cindy:Pinkbounc

Finished shopping today and mailing tomorrow. Sorry SP, it's been a tough week, but I'll make sure you get it by next weekend.

Mine will be going out tomorrow (Friday) It's been a wild week!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter