Secret Santa Exchange: Sent & Received

She's rather sweet.. I got my package today and I got a great card along with gardening wine charms, these are really cute..
In this house we're not fussy,, if there's wine in your glass, we'll drink it weither it's got your charm on it or not,, So if you ever come over never set your drink down..:p :p .. I also got a spiced pear candle in a tin ,, It smells to pretty to light,, She sent two other candles also to pretty to light, one is a green glitter pillar candle and the other one is an avon holly berry candle ,, I could smell this before I even opened my package :).. I got a bracelet with Margarita's on it ( now where in the world did she come up with that idea, who drinks those things anyways :)..I got a fan keychain with foam blades so I don't hurt myself while fanning myself.. The best gift I got was a huge tube of Tommy Girl body lotion.. I have never tried this and I love it.. It smells great on me almost like it was made just for me.. Thanks for everything Mal I loved it all.. I'll keep my chin up and you keep your knees unbent ( somehow that doesn't sound right :o ) Laurie

Friday I received my Secret Santa gift from Lisa (don't know her DIS name). She sent me a box of chocolate covered cherries (which I love way too much!!!); a box of Celestrial Seasonings tea sampler; a trio of sticky note pads; 3 small jar candles in vanilla nutmeg, gingerbread and spiced pear; lemon butter cuticle cream and a package of mint cocoa.

Thanks very much Lisa and I wish you a very Happy Holiday,

Cindy:D

Haven't heard yet from my secret Santa pal. I hope the package was delivered to the right place.

I sent it priority and just checked the tracking code and it was delivered on 12/19. Did you get it?

Uh-oh:worried: Maybe she opened the package and didn't like anything.:scared1:

Please let me know either way. I just want to make sure the package got where it was supposed to go.

Terri

I got my SS package!! I am sorry I haven't posted, but I didn't even know it arrived until today!! My DH forgot to tell me I had a package while at work on Friday!! LOL

Terri was my SS and she spoiled me!!! Thanks so much for everything, I love it all!!

I got:

A canister of Mickey Green Tea (yummy!)
Mickey Mouse Pin
Strawberry Shortcake Pillow (so cute!)
A Christmas Wreath with a snowman hanging in the middle of it!
3 Low Carb Chocolate bars (Thanks so much Terri!)
An adorable ice cube ornament!! (It is really so cute and I love it!)

Thanks again Terri for all the goodies, I love everything and you really made this exchange so much fun for me!! Especially the postcard you sent me!! :) The tea is fabulous, where did you get that anyway? I need some more!! ;)

Tell your husband he had me worried. I'm glad you liked the stuff.
The items in your package came from all over. The green tea I got in the World of Disney store at DL, the ice cube ornament came from a store in Las Vegas, the snowman wreath from NJ and everything else from good 'ol Pennsylvania.

I had a lot of fun shopping for this one. Can't wait for the next one.

Terri

Well I appreciate everything you sent me!!:) I definitely need to get some more of that tea!!:)

I received my Secret Santa Package today!!! Sheryl aka snowwhitefan. I haven't had a chance to open the packages because I'm at work, but I'll post more later.
Thank you thank you thank you!!!
I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas.
Lisa

Sorry I didn't post sooner but I did get my package.

I felt so bad, I was vacuumming :-)earseek: I know, I was actually cleaning!) when our mail deliverer came to the door and she couldn't get my attention so she left a note to pick it up at the post office. I picked it up Friday and it was from Tantor! I've never gotten mail from outside the U.S. so that alone was pretty exciting. (Doesn't take much to make me happy, just don't tell my DH that;) )

I had DS4 with me and we opened it in the van. I received chocolate covered cherries (my favorite!), a candle, socks (you can never have too many holiday socks, it just makes things cheerier!), scrapbook stickers, scrapbook embellishments, bath beads and ... what I think are earrings but I'm not sure since I've never seen any like this. They were on hoops and looked like glass candies -- very very pretty. So, Tantor, if they are not earrings will you tell me before I wear them and somebody laughs at me?

And I'm so jealous - a note card with a picture of the Castle on the front and Karen's name ... next time I'm to Disney I'll be looking for those for me!

Thanks so very much!

Michelle

they are wine charms for your drinks!!!!
The cards I got at the scrapbook area in Downtown Disney. Aren't they cute!!!

I gave them to her at the school and she decided that she should put them in her ears!! We laughed so hard about it and yes it looked funny!!:crazy:

Okay okay -- go ahead and laugh at the unedjikatud.

'Round here we drink our Wild Turkey right from the bottle. 'Ceptin' if it's a fancy shin-dig, then we take the bottle out the bag!

:tongue:

I received my package today from Beanie! Here is what she sent me:

Holiday Teddy Beanie
Tinkerbell ornament
Tinkerbell notepad
Dopey Christmas pin
Eeyore finger puppet with candy cane
Princess candy wrapped in one of her homemade bags
homemade AK Christmas card

Thanks, Beanie! I love it all! I will look for you some more green tea next week while I'm at WDW!!!
:D

Happy Holidays, Everyone!

Look for sign-ups for a Spring/Easter exchange probably in February!

Gotta go plan my last minute trip to WDW! :wave:

Belle,

Don't feel bad about not knowing what the charms were. Tantor was my secret pal back in the fall and sent me some and I did not know what they were until she told me.

You know how us Midwestern gals are just too simple for that fancy stuff.

hopefully this week. Just wanted to let my SS sender, who ever you are:confused: :confused: :D

Aww Karen, I'm sure the snail mail is just taking a little longer than usual with the holidays and all. :D

I just didn't want my SS to think I was a snob:eek: and didn't post that I recieved:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter