ROFR Thread April to June 2018 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm new here, but have been following this thread like a hawk for weeks and wanted to share my good news!!!
Can't believe they waited until DAY 30, and after all this time I can't believe we passed! This is our first ever DVC contract too!!!

Cathy C---$108-$26225-235-BWV-Dec-2/17, 235/18, 235/19- sent 4/17, passed 5/17

I have definitely gotten the sense that they work through contracts by resort. Which makes sense, that they can compare the different contracts to decide where they exercise rofr. My VGF was sent today, though,so I will settle in for a wait until VGF comes up again in the rotation.
Good observation... never noticed that!

I'm new here, but have been following this thread like a hawk for weeks and wanted to share my good news!!!
Can't believe they waited until DAY 30, and after all this time I can't believe we passed! This is our first ever DVC contract too!!!

Cathy C---$108-$26225-235-BWV-Dec-2/17, 235/18, 235/19- sent 4/17, passed 5/17
Wow... me and you both! I heard back today and passed... also submitted 4/17! WHAT IS GOING ON IN THAT ROFR DEPT?!?

Congrats to everyone who has passed :) from a member of Team 4/27.

DVC Resale has published a list of Disney Waivers, 26 of them, and we aren't on the list :( As this is day 21 and we had a low ball SSR contract ($89ppt), I'm guessing ours will be taken. Oh well always another one :)

It certainly seems that after 3 weeks the chance of passing reduces each day :(

Funny that when my offer was accepted straight away without counter I wondered if I could have bargained harder. Now that it's looking likely I wouldn't get the contract it's become THE… BEST… EVER…

Congrats to everyone who has passed :) from a member of Team 4/27.

DVC Resale has published a list of Disney Waivers, 26 of them, and we aren't on the list :( As this is day 21 and we had a low ball SSR contract ($89ppt), I'm guessing ours will be taken. Oh well always another one :)

We R not on that list either. That’s ok: saw two AKL OCT UY contracts that would be perfect for us ..... hopefully they will still be around when the mouse takes our current offer.

Last edited:
We R not on that list either. That’s ok: saw two AKL OCT UY contracts that would be perfect for us ..... hopefully they will still be around when the mouse takes our current offer.

Same for us. Also went through DVC Resale Market for our Poly contract, and in the time we've been waiting a great AKV contract with our UY popped up. Seems like most Poly passes, but just in case it doesn't I hope that AKV is still there.

I know there is an agent with a few contracts for SSR with my UY, but I can't take a chance and make an offer until I know what is happening with this ROFR. My DH would have a cow if I bought more points than we discussed.

I have definitely gotten the sense that they work through contracts by resort. Which makes sense, that they can compare the different contracts to decide where they exercise rofr. My VGF was sent today, though,so I will settle in for a wait until VGF comes up again in the rotation.
ohhh great observation- I never thought about that but it could make sense...why some pass quickly and others pass around 30 day mark- they are going in waves based on resort..... doesn't go with my previous thought of if you are past two weeks... then you are less likely to pass ROFR......

Congrats to everyone passing the last couple of days- that is so exciting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter