ROFR Thread April to June 2018 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m 99% certain mine is going to be taken. Agent confirmed 6 SSR passed from our submission date all lower points and higher price per point :(

It’s irritating negotiating good deals for Disney, and they don’t even give you a thank you!! Just an extra 10 day wait.

I’m 99% certain mine is going to be taken. Agent confirmed 6 SSR passed from our submission date all lower points and higher price per point :(

It’s irritating negotiating good deals for Disney, and they don’t even give you a thank you!! Just an extra 10 day wait.

Did these pass today? I see that you had the same date as I did 4/27. Who is your agent?

Not that I am obsessing about my SSR contract :headache:

Aptly said. What ungrateful people they are!

No news from my broker today. Unfortunately I think no news is bad news in this case. Sigh.

Aptly said. What ungrateful people they are!

I think they're super grateful. To prove it, they allow you to drastically overpay for decent resorts with mostly average service, often-mediocre food, huge crowds, and stifling heat and humidity. We should pay them extra up front just for the privilege of paying for these things.

Oh yeah, that's what we're actually doing isn't it? See! Aren't we lucky?!

I think they're super grateful. To prove it, they allow you to drastically overpay for decent resorts with mostly average service, often-mediocre food, huge crowds, and stifling heat and humidity. We should pay them extra up front just for the privilege of paying for these things.

Oh yeah, that's what we're actually doing isn't it? See! Aren't we lucky?!

Seriously every time I go to Costco I leave with a $500 trolley. The DVC membership is going to "save" me money exactly how my Costco membership has.

Lol... Well I guess DVC was right for me since I belong to Costco and Sam's Club. Explain to me how I'm saving having 2x memberships? This way I can spend $500 at 2 different stores...
Hey, I have memberships at both too. I must be saving lots of money too.

Did these pass today? I see that you had the same date as I did 4/27. Who is your agent?

Not that I am obsessing about my SSR contract :headache:
These passed on Thursday 05/17 and I'm using DVC Resale Market.

It sucks when they post congrats to the list of family members that get ROFR waivers and your names not on it. It's like applying for an exclusive club and being told no entry, your black-balled :(

These passed on Thursday 05/17 and I'm using DVC Resale Market.

It sucks when they post congrats to the list of family members that get ROFR waivers and your names not on it. It's like applying for an exclusive club and being told no entry, your black-balled :(

Kinda like being s resale buyer ;-)

So some people from the 4/27 group have heard back and some haven’t? Geez, I was kind of hoping I could watch this thread and see about where they were based on dates.

Maybe I’m too sober to understand the drunken monkey. Shoot I can fix that :drinking:

So some people from the 4/27 group have heard back and some haven’t? Geez, I was kind of hoping I could watch this thread and see about where they were based on dates.

Maybe I’m too sober to understand the drunken monkey. Shoot I can fix that :drinking:

Yep, 4/27 here waiting to hear on SSR. I was thinking we had something figured out about looking at resorts as a group, but apparently people heard this week about SSR, and I didn't, so who know.

Yep, 4/27 here waiting to hear on SSR. I was thinking we had something figured out about looking at resorts as a group, but apparently people heard this week about SSR, and I didn't, so who know.

What’s your stats on the contract? I’m sure it’s in this thread somewhere.

I'd agreed $95 on 235 points for SSR. Seller paying closing costs.

Think I've negotiated too far again and it'll be taken.

Mine was sent about 4 days after the 27/4 club.

Suppose it has more chance than the $90 / 250 contract last month.

97 or 98 is probably the sweet spot at the moment

I'd agreed $95 on 235 points for SSR. Seller paying closing costs.

Think I've negotiated too far again and it'll be taken.

Mine was sent about 4 days after the 27/4 club.

Suppose it has more chance than the $90 / 250 contract last month.

97 or 98 is probably the sweet spot at the moment

I will test that sweet spot soon hopefully. I have a contract out on SSR for $97.

What’s your stats on the contract? I’m sure it’s in this thread somewhere.
disneyeveryyear---$100-$17493-160-SSR-Jun-0/16, 0/17, 320/18, 160/19- sent 4/27

I was honestly hoping that $100/pt made it a slam dunk and I would hear quickly. I figured the difference between $97 and $100 was less than $500 and with the '17 points banked into '18, that was great because we want to take our kids DS24 and DD20 and DS's GF24 to VB in March, and with our current point situation those banked points were necessary.

However, here I sit on day 22 with 4/27 people hearing, and SSR people hearing and I am still waiting :headache:

disneyeveryyear---$100-$17493-160-SSR-Jun-0/16, 0/17, 320/18, 160/19- sent 4/27

I was honestly hoping that $100/pt made it a slam dunk and I would hear quickly. I figured the difference between $97 and $100 was less than $500 and with the '17 points banked into '18, that was great because we want to take our kids DS24 and DD20 and DS's GF24 to VB in March, and with our current point situation those banked points were necessary.

However, here I sit on day 22 with 4/27 people hearing, and SSR people hearing and I am still waiting :headache:

I’m no expert, not even close but I think you’re okay at 100 pp. Do you know if Disney accepted your contract on 4/27 or it was sent to them on 4/27? Maybe that could be why it’s taking you a bit longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter