PlanDisney Panelist Search 2025 Applications Open July 8

I didn't make it either but it was a huge learning experience for me and I am really happy to have been a part of it

I made it to round 3!!!! Now I’m freaking out about the interview! lol does anyone know what they ask during the interview?

CONGRATULATIONS!

I am not sure what they ask in the interview as this was my first year applying but I watched a few YouTube videos and read a few blog posts and it seems that this round is focused on why you would be a good fit and your love/experience with Disney. I could be wrong but that is kind of the vibe I got from the research I did.

Last edited:
CONGRATULATIONS!

I am not sure what they ask in the interview as this was my first year applying but I watched a few YouTube videos and read a few blog posts and it seems that this round is focused on why you would be a good fit and your love/experience with Disney. I could be wrong but that is kind of the vibe I got from the research I did.
Thank you so much!!! Oh okay awesome! I’m nervous lol

Thank you so much!!! Oh okay awesome! I’m nervous lol

Of course you are, I would be too but you can do this!

Around the 7:45 mark in this video she talks about how chill the interview was

Same with this video, around the 4:30 minute mark she says she talked about her Disney experience and why she loves Disney so much in her round 3 interview.

You made it to round 3 and they want you to succeed, just be yourself and you will be fine!

Of course you are, I would be too but you can do this!

Around the 7:45 mark in this video she talks about how chill the interview was

Same with this video, around the 4:30 minute mark she says she talked about her Disney experience and why she loves Disney so much in her round 3 interview.

You made it to round 3 and they want you to succeed, just be yourself and you will be fine!
wow thank you so much for sharing these videos with me!! I really appreciate it!!! ❤️❤️

Congratulations sorcerymickey!!! HOW EXCITING!!!

I'm out, but I'm very ok with it. It was my first time applying so getting to round 2 was awesome. I honestly have a lot on my plate so I told myself if I didn't make it, it was a sign to focus on what I can and relax.

Congratulations sorcerymickey!!! HOW EXCITING!!!

I'm out, but I'm very ok with it. It was my first time applying so getting to round 2 was awesome. I honestly have a lot on my plate so I told myself if I didn't make it, it was a sign to focus on what I can and relax.
Thank you so much!

Did those of you that didn't make it get a rejection e-mail? I didn't receive anything either way today.

I made it to round 3!!!! Now I’m freaking out about the interview! lol does anyone know what they ask during the interview?

Congrats!!! I made it to R3 too ✨. Are you in our R3 Facebook group? I tried to message you, but not sure if I can’t or just can’t figure it out on my phone (I’m away from my computer until tonight).

Did those of you that didn't make it get a rejection e-mail? I didn't receive anything either way today.

I also got the rejection email.
There was one person in a FB group that didn't get an email either way as well (maybe that was you?).

Last edited:
I didn't make it to R3 either. Congrats and good luck to those who did!

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest