** Picture of the Day 3 **

Somebody in our neighborhood really likes cactus!
Cactus%20garden-XL.jpg

One of my favorite photos of "baby DGD"; she's talking to Pappy who is back in Texas. He had to delay his trip because of Hurricane Ike's arrival in our area and she was asking him..."Pappy WHEN are you gonna get here...I miss you!" :lovestruc A few years later and she's leaving for college Sunday 🥺...now WE'LL miss HER!

i-fKWHNVD-L.jpg
:tink:

We officially put high school behind us tonight when DGD removed her "Brahmadora Officer" sign 🥺; dorm move in 9 AM Sunday ☺️:

P2050129-M.jpg
P2050132-M.jpg

Purchased this at an after Christmas sale 2 YEARS ago at 95% off...$4.50 was my cost. Wondered why it was marked down SO much until I got it home, plugged it in and it didn't work. :headache: Went in my "Christmas repair room"; finally pulled it out yesterday to replace the lights. Just for the fun of it, I plugged it in again and....IT WORKS! :lovestruc

P1120632-L.jpg
P1120629-L.jpg

Why Mothers (and Mimi's) get grey hair :rolleyes1... College student #1 meets her Professors/classmates, has cleared her extra 2 absences during Thanksgiving holiday for family vacation, applied for an internship, joined the college's Christian Youth group, had dinner with the group and has already attended Bible Study. College student #2...Mom to daughter...did you get your parking permit...NO; did you get the supplies you need for your first dance class...NO; did you get the filter in the dorm air conditioner replaced...NO; (daughter to Mom)...but my roommate and I DID go to the Animal Shelter today and ADOPT A CAT! :rolleyes::faint:...😂...💞💕💞

P1100140-L.jpg
Screenshot_20240818-143436_Facebook-L.jpg

Currently reading the book Building the Columbia River Highway by Peg Willis. Amazing account of how this beautiful highway was originally built back in 1913:

P1000689-XL.jpg

Watching the Florida State vs Georgia Tech football game today from Dublin, Ireland brought back memories of our fun time there!

P1970380-XL.jpg

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest