PART FOUR!! *December 2012 Roll Call* Holidays, FLE & MVMCP!! A very, merry thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have any idea how many times I crash cars in games? I simply can not drive them. The whole finer mechanics I just can't do.

That's good to know.. I love the look of the newest AC but maybe I'll pick up the first one cheap at GameStop and try it out.

Good to know I'm not the only one! I make my nephew get me past the car chases in GTA, yet somehow I have no trouble with driving a wagon in Red Dead Redemption, which has the exact same game mechanics :confused3 I think I saw the original AC at our Game Stop used for under $10 this past weekend.

What has happened?? I keep checking for a new thread, but there's nothing. And no one is talking here anymore. I feel so alone. :sad1: Did you all leave on your trips without telling me?? :lmao:

Valgoof said:
What has happened?? I keep checking for a new thread, but there's nothing. And no one is talking here anymore. I feel so alone. :sad1: Did you all leave on your trips without telling me?? :lmao:

:lmao: I was wondering the same thing! Was afraid to post in case we self-destructed! :rotfl:

Valgoof said:

mom2travel said:
:lmao: I was wondering the same thing! Was afraid to post in case we self-destructed! :rotfl:

Me too! It got super quiet.

Valgoof said:

lol nope just dealing with my over energetic boys ahhh, vacation is a coming!!!

I'm still at work for another 15 minutes. I'm aching to get out of here and not deal with college student drama for 10 days....WAHOO!

We'll try and get DS down for bed early tonight and then work on our super secret packing the car venture.....:rolleyes1

Welcome! Our vacations overlap (we arrive in Orlando on 12/8 but check in to POR on the 9th.....then leave on the 17th). We have a couple meals planned at Poly though!

Maybe we'll see ya!! We've run into DISers a lot when we stay at the Poly. Popular place. :laughing:

Welcome!! Getting so exciting...only 3 days left til OUR month and some of the members are leaving today!!!:banana:
We'll be there at the same time you are...been checking the weather and so far so good!:thumbsup2

Yea!!

Welcome! :wave2: We loved BWI :-) and the Poly, especially CL, is our favorite!!

Thanks!! This our first stay at BWI (usually at BC when staying in the Epcot area), and the Poly (and Hawaii TPV side!!) is our WDW home. Can't wait to get there!

Welcome. Join right in!!

Thanks!!

Wow, this thread is a fast mover!! I'll have to try to keep up. :banana:

We arrive at BWV the same day!

Everything is cancelled and updated. Here's Plan B.

Mon, Dec 3 - Arrival at BWV (Marrakesh)

Tue, Dec 4 - MK (Le Cellier)

Wed, Dec 5 - DHS; Resort Touring (BC/BW/S&D); Fantasmic

Thu, Dec 6 - Epcot/Osborne Lights (Tutto Italia)

Fri, Dec 7 - Off/Epcot Night Out (Rose & Crown)

Sat, Dec 8 - Epcot (Biergarten)

Sun, Dec 9 - Resort Touring (GF/Contemp) (California Grill)

Mon, Dec 10 - AK (Yak & Yeti); Maybe MSEP/Wishes

Tue, Dec 11 - MK (Jiko) - Switch to AKV - Kidani.

Wed, Dec 12 - Resort Touring (AKL/WL) (Saana Lunch; Artist Point)

Thu, Dec 13 - Vote Day

Fri, Dec 14 - AK (Boma); Maybe another Epcot Night Out

And my parents will be joining us for one of our Epcot days and our AKL/WL day.

And since most of these are early park close, expect to see us in WS nearly every night.

PolyndianPrincessJes said:
Maybe we'll see ya!! We've run into DISers a lot when we stay at the Poly. Popular place. :laughing:

Yea!!

Thanks!! This our first stay at BWI (usually at BC when staying in the Epcot area), and the Poly (and Hawaii TPV side!!) is our WDW home. Can't wait to get there!

Thanks!!

Wow, this thread is a fast mover!! I'll have to try to keep up. :banana:

Sure is, we'll see ya in part 5!!

Our family will be arriving in Disney Dec. 15 (which also happens to be my DS 8th bday) and staying at POP. VERY excited as it is the first time for all 4 of us!

I tried Guild Wars but there's just something about WoW that is like crack to me. I quit for 2 years and then I got the itch again.

You and I are similiar-gaming and scrapbooking LOL go figure. I haven't scrapped much since summer....but I keep on buying. I just bought an October Afternoon Santa Sack and I loveeeeee it! I'm looking forward to starting my Disney scrapbook! I blow hot and cold on reading/watching scrapbooking stuff. Some months I can't stop looking at blogs and videos, other months I barely peek at 2peas. Not sure what triggers either one.

I've been scrapbooking for 17 years! I used to teach at our local scrapbook store before it closed.....shamefully I haven't done any layouts in about a year.

DH got home early!! Of course I wasn't ready! It all came together and we are now Disney Bound!!

Yeah!!!!!

This is why I love the Internet. I don't know anyone IRL who games and scrapbooks. Heck, I hardly know anyone who does the two separately. I don't have anyone local to scrap with anymore.

I haven bought much recently except Project Life supplies. That's the only scrapbooking I've kept up on this year. We'll, I'm finished through Oct, so hats mostly up-to-date. ;) Kinda amazed I made it that far.

Maybe I should look into this!

I scrapbook and DH games... does that count? :lmao:

Same here....I'm a scrapbooker, hubby a gamer

I may have to try Forge of Empires ... it looks pretty neat.

Its the hooked part of these games that always gets me ... I liked playing the really simple games because the rationale was I can play for 20 minutes a day then go be productive ... towards the end of Farmville I was playing for an hour a day, and stuff was not getting done so I had to stop. Same thing with WarMetal.
I would love to play any of the new games that are more like Civilization ... building worlds, etc, space operas I love (big SF geek here), but lately I've been sticking to stuff that doesn't swallow huge amounts of time and lets me talk to my friends like Draw Something and SongPop. At least then I feel like I'm multitasking. :laughing:

My goodness you guys added 3+ pages in the hour that I was packing ... you really are motivated to get to thread #5!!

I just looked up and hubby is messing around with Forge of Empires :)

Our family will be arriving in Disney Dec. 15 (which also happens to be my DS 8th bday) and staying at POP. VERY excited as it is the first time for all 4 of us!

Yeah! Join us on part V of this thread!

M&MGirl1 said:
Add me to the gaming and scrapbooking list! I've been having a hard time lately deciding whether to use my free time to play with the new Xbox (just got it at Target - Black Friday deal), play with the new puppy, or finish off the 2013 calendar layouts. HORRIBLE decisions to have to make :rotfl2:

I love it!

1stvisit0909 said:
I just checked out the website for Project Life :hug: Thank you so much! I'm in love. I am overwhelmed at how far behind I am...that sounds perfect.
:love::love::love:

This is my first year. I started primarily for DS's school stuff. But Im totally loving it for everyday life and will be doing it again. Also planning to use the Childhood sets to scrap all the previous school years.

PrincessAurora27 said:
I game but don't scrapbook. I'm more of a Raving Rabbids on my Wii gamer, but I did get sucked into Oblivion on the 360. If I thought I'd be any good at it I'd buy the new Assassin's Creed. I just lack the skills for all the jumping and climbing.

My DH loves AC but hate real-time combat and forget all that jumping around. I often watch when he plays though. The story and graphics are mesmerizing.

ksromack said:
Is this at Target? I better get that for hubby! Maybe give it to him for Christmas though? Or should I jut give it to him now?

I know I'm pages behind, but this will be my DH's DHS shirt!

Does anyone else get obsessive about cleaning their house before they leave for vacation? DH thinks I'm nuts... He always jokes that I'm cleaning the house so that if someone breaks in they think "wow, they cleaned for us!" I just like coming back to a clean house.

I'm still 10 pages back, but yes Jillian, I am exactly the same. I need everything clean and orderly before I leave. That way I just need to dust, vacuume and do lots of laundry when I get home.

My house is all decorated and I have arranged to have a Christmas party for a bunch a girl friends when I get home. This board and trip have got me singing Christmas songs!

I'm Linda :thumbsup2

sunnysideup3 said:
I scrapbook and DH games... does that count? :lmao:

I scrapbook and used to play WoW. Hubby still plays. I think he would like me to start playing again, but I don't have time b/c of the DIS. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter