PART FOUR!! *December 2012 Roll Call* Holidays, FLE & MVMCP!! A very, merry thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

molitva said:
I tried Guild Wars but there's just something about WoW that is like crack to me. I quit for 2 years and then I got the itch again. I think I'll fare better this time...moderation is the key! :lmao:

DBF plays Star Wars sometimes when he needs a break from studying. I can't watch him play though because he always chooses the evil options and it makes me feel bad :worried:

You and I are similiar-gaming and scrapbooking LOL go figure. I haven't scrapped much since summer....but I keep on buying. I just bought an October Afternoon Santa Sack and I loveeeeee it! I'm looking forward to starting my Disney scrapbook! I blow hot and cold on reading/watching scrapbooking stuff. Some months I can't stop looking at blogs and videos, other months I barely peek at 2peas. Not sure what triggers either one.

This is why I love the Internet. I don't know anyone IRL who games and scrapbooks. Heck, I hardly know anyone who does the two separately. I don't have anyone local to scrap with anymore.

I haven bought much recently except Project Life supplies. That's the only scrapbooking I've kept up on this year. We'll, I'm finished through Oct, so hats mostly up-to-date. ;) Kinda amazed I made it that far.

OMG!! I'm so excited... AGAIN!

Only 3 more days until I'm back!

It's a short but sweet trip for MVMCP:

Saturday: Dinner at Kona Cafe in Polynesian Resort
Sunday: Swim and then MVMCP; and dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern
Monday: Breakfast at The Wave of American Flavors at Contemporary Resort.

And then back home. :(

But for a quick 3 day trip, we're going to have a blast!!

Can't wait!!!

WOO HOO!!!!:cool1:

Mike!

This is why I love the Internet. I don't know anyone IRL who games and scrapbooks. Heck, I hardly know anyone who does the two separately. I don't have anyone local to scrap with anymore.

I haven bought much recently except Project Life supplies. That's the only scrapbooking I've kept up on this year. We'll, I'm finished through Oct, so hats mostly up-to-date. ;) Kinda amazed I made it that far.

Add me to the gaming and scrapbooking list! I've been having a hard time lately deciding whether to use my free time to play with the new Xbox (just got it at Target - Black Friday deal), play with the new puppy, or finish off the 2013 calendar layouts. HORRIBLE decisions to have to make :rotfl2:

I just checked out the website for Project Life :hug: Thank you so much! I'm in love. I am overwhelmed at how far behind I am...that sounds perfect.
:love::love::love:

WDW Fan since 1975 said:
OMG!! I'm so excited... AGAIN!

Only 3 more days until I'm back!

It's a short but sweet trip for MVMCP:

Saturday: Dinner at Kona Cafe in Polynesian Resort
Sunday: Swim and then MVMCP; and dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern
Monday: Breakfast at The Wave of American Flavors at Contemporary Resort.

And then back home. :(

But for a quick 3 day trip, we're going to have a blast!!

Can't wait!!!

WOO HOO!!!!:cool1:

Mike!

That sounds like fun!

M&MGirl1 said:
Maybe if we all pray really hard to the moderator gods they'll leave the thread open for another few hours until Tofu can get Part 5 up :worship:

Good idea. Let's all squeeze our eyes shut and wish real hard pixiedust:

I game but don't scrapbook. I'm more of a Raving Rabbids on my Wii gamer, but I did get sucked into Oblivion on the 360. If I thought I'd be any good at it I'd buy the new Assassin's Creed. I just lack the skills for all the jumping and climbing.

You think that's bad? I had vocal cord surgery 2 weeks ago. I am not allowed to talk for 30 days. Which puts us to the week before we leave! And even then m

Oh geez!! Well good luck!

Yes moderator gods!! Please please don't shut us down! Tofubeast said she would be back around 515!

So I am almost finished packing!! Just have to do the last minute items!! Yaaay!!!:wizard:

I game but don't scrapbook. I'm more of a Raving Rabbids on my Wii gamer, but I did get sucked into Oblivion on the 360. If I thought I'd be any good at it I'd buy the new Assassin's Creed. I just lack the skills for all the jumping and climbing.

I generally stink at the finer mechanics of moving a video game character around (for the life of me I can not drive a car in Grand Theft Auto without crashing it), but Assassin's Creed I have found to be extremely "user friendly" in that regard, so you might not have any trouble with it. Mind you, I don't have the new one yet (stupid family wanting Christmas present ideas, grumble.....), so I can't say anything specific about it, but you may want to pick up a cheap used version of one of the earlier games to see if it's playable for you.

I generally stink at the finer mechanics of moving a video game character around (for the life of me I can not drive a car in Grand Theft Auto without crashing it), but Assassin's Creed I have found to be extremely "user friendly" in that regard, so you might not have any trouble with it. Mind you, I don't have the new one yet (stupid family wanting Christmas present ideas, grumble.....), so I can't say anything specific about it, but you may want to pick up a cheap used version of one of the earlier games to see if it's playable for you.

Do you have any idea how many times I crash cars in games? I simply can not drive them. The whole finer mechanics I just can't do.

That's good to know.. I love the look of the newest AC but maybe I'll pick up the first one cheap at GameStop and try it out.

Waiting at the bus stop for DS6 then heading to my Moms. She got an iPhone last night and needs help, lol. DS6 will teach her. rofl. I made my last minute need to get and need to pack list. Is it really Wednesday already!!!!

I would love to be a scrapper .... but the gamer side of me takes over :rolleyes: I just found this game Forge of Empires (its still in beta) and it won't leave me alone :rotfl:
I may have to try Forge of Empires ... it looks pretty neat.
Felt the same way about ME when the first one came out (shooters of any kind are not generally my thing)...but couldn't resist it. Too much "space opera" Star Wars pull to resist. And then I was hooked.
Its the hooked part of these games that always gets me ... I liked playing the really simple games because the rationale was I can play for 20 minutes a day then go be productive ... towards the end of Farmville I was playing for an hour a day, and stuff was not getting done so I had to stop. Same thing with WarMetal.
I would love to play any of the new games that are more like Civilization ... building worlds, etc, space operas I love (big SF geek here), but lately I've been sticking to stuff that doesn't swallow huge amounts of time and lets me talk to my friends like Draw Something and SongPop. At least then I feel like I'm multitasking. :laughing:

My goodness you guys added 3+ pages in the hour that I was packing ... you really are motivated to get to thread #5!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter