On to healthy living......

Hey Wilderness01! Do you still have headaches? Mine are terrible and started after the second day. :( 7 pounds is great! You are doing what I need...exercise! Keep up the good work and determination!!!

Carol

10 lbs. is great! I know with your exercise, you probably feel like you have lost even more weight than that. Thanks for the advice about headaches. Just think, you are 10 lbs. closer to reaching your goal!:teeth:

Hi Wilderness,

Great job yesterday resisting temptation. Keep pushing the water, and that water weight will disappear. Have a good one.
:smooth:
Beth

Drink up today, Wilderness!! Drink 'til you think you'll float away! :boat: As soon as your body knows that you'll be drinking lots of water, it will let go of the extra water it's holding on to! You'll be feeling much better soon! I'm following my own advice today - I'm retaining water too!

Onward and downward we go!! :sunny:

:wave2: Hi Wilderness,
Just wanted to check in with you and see how you're doing :D . Hope you were able to get that water in without getting too close to bed time. I know how you feel when it gets too late and you're up all night in the bathroom. I stop at least three hours before bed time.

Try not to worry about that little .5 gain. It will be gone in no time ::yes:: ! You are doing a really great job so keep up the great work :teeth: .

Wishing you a great day :sunny: !

Hey Wilderness,

You are doing a great job. With your exercise, you probably are making muslce. I would suggest that you measure yourself monthly. I have PCOS too. South Beach is a great diet for you to be on. Yes, your weight loss may be a little slower, but you will lose weight. Keep it up.
:tongue:
Beth

Hey Wilderness01...I know that it's rough sometimes, but always try and remember your goal and how important that is to you! I hope that you had a great day!:sunny:

Carol:wave2:

Hi Wilderness,

Working off shifts can really screw with your schedule. You will have to give yourself a break on the days you work. Allow and plan for a snack before bed. Otherwise, you will end up binging because of the hunger. You did a great job. You can't try to sleep when you are starving. Keep up all the great work.
Beth

Hey Wilderness, where do you live? Could it be that your position with relation to the geographic magnetic axis of the earth causes your scales to not function properly? (Man that sounded believable didn't it.:tongue: )

I like you have an addiction to scales. I have 4 that I use. Which is extremely unnerving for me as I fluctuate as much as 8 lbs in one morning on all of them!

Gotta run, I will be making an announcement tommorrow with regard to my new sign off! Don't miss it!

The artist formerly known as 1 of 3

Dax

:wave2: Hi Wilderness,
Just stopping by to wish you a wonderful weekend :sunny: !

Hey wilderness! I know that it is hard working long shifts, especially late ones! My DH is a nurse and we have experienced late meals because of it.

I loved the explanation Dax just gave!:laughing: :laughing:

You are right that a few nuts won't kill you. It could have been a few doughnuts!!!:scared1:

Have a great day tomorrow!

Carol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter