On to healthy living......

Oh, a lesson I've learned the hard way! :p I also try to get all my water in before about 8 PM.

Good luck!! :sunny:

7 lbs. is nothing to scoff at for 2 weeks. Keep it up and don't obsess about the water. Just try to turn it into a routine you do. Kinda like some people take coffee breaks...take a water break!

What kind of exercise routine are you on? You may have said before and I just missed it, if so I am sorry.

Keep up the good work, just think those are 7 lbs. that hopefully you will not have to worry about again!

Later,

Dax

Woo, you do need to give your body a chance to rest and build up some muscle! I have been going 5 x to the gym a week with 2 rest days. I do cardio every day that I go, then every other time do my full strengh workout. I've found that that works best for me. Just remember to rest! It's very important!!!

Have a good weekend!

i gotta agree with everybody else...7 pounds in 2 weeks is great!!! i'm gonna throw you a little clippie party, you deserve it! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :jumping1: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

i totally hear you on waking up at night because you drank so much water! i myself absolutely love water, i'm constantly drinking it. i have no problem getting in enough. but since i'm always drinking, i'm always hitting the potty. i wake up once or twice a night to use the facilities on a regular basis. it's just a normal part of life for me i guess :p

definitely ease up on that cardio if you're overdoing it. like desiree said, try mixing it up with some weight training. it's so easy to get focused on the amount of calories you're burning while working out, but it really helps to build those muscles, because they burn more calories while *not* working out. just my 2 cents :)

hope you have a great day :sunny:

I went to the gym this am and did 40 minutes hard on the glider. It felt great! Supposedly I burned 502 calories. I will be there again tomorrow for cardio and weights. Doing pretty good on the H2O today.:D Went out and gardened for 1 hour. I have more gardening to do tomorrow.

Hi wilderness. Just wanted to say you're doing great. 7 pounds in 2 weeks is wonderful! Have a great weekend.

Thanks for the kind words. I am still feeling bummed though. Oh well, tomorrow is another day!

alright, you're saying you blew it...but i must be missing something. unless you're saying you didn't eat enough? because all i see that you ate was some chicken, chicken again with veggies, and a hamburger pattie! that's not a lot! and everything is in your plan. so unless there was something else that you didn't include...i wouldn't be too worried :)

it's definitely a good idea to keep some legal snacks with you though. 8 hours without eating and then you went ot hte gym! i think i would have passed out!

well, i hope you're feeling better today :hug: , have a good one :sunny:

Hi Wilderness,

Working PM's really does screw with your eating times. Looks like you are handling it well though. Great job with the workouts.

Have a good one,
Beth

Those family celebrations can be difficult! If you want to stay on plan, then you need to prepare ahead of time. You may want to eat a snack before you leave home so you're not starving - we can make some really bad decisions when we're starving! :rolleyes: You can take something legal to eat also, even if you have to sneak into the kitchen to nibble on it! :p

If you decide to stray from your plan because there are certain foods that you absolutely love and this is one of the few times of the year when you can them, then that's OK too. Again, you have to prepare for this. Decide that your first plate of food will be only food on your plan. Then if you want to sample some other stuff, you won't be able to do too much damage. Also, don't eat ALL the carby stuff, just the really good carby stuff - you can eat a junky roll anytime so pass it by but if Aunt Marie makes a fabulous dessert that you dearly love, have a little!

You'll do just fine! You've been working so hard to take off 7 pounds (WOW!!!) that I know you don't want to put it back on! I think 7 pounds is great considering you only want to lose 40 - 60 pounds - that's over 10% of the weight you want to lose!!

I hope you have a wonderful Thursday! :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter