NOW post and share your digital pics!! Great photos inside:)

Took this one yesturday... finally the blue jays have started coming to our bird feeder.

698198237_d37d02225c.jpg

Took this one yesturday... finally the blue jays have started coming to our bird feeder.

698198237_d37d02225c.jpg

To go along with the blue jay theme, I found this little guy in my yard this afternoon. Thank goodness I found him before our dog did!
IMG_3762.jpg

IMG_3770.jpg

Tito Puente, Jr. performed today in the courtyard of the Ronald Reagan Building. He was so much fun to watch and listen to; his joy of music really shows. I should have gotten closer to take photos, but there was a dance floor set up in front of the stage, and it was JAMMED! :dance3: So getting closer was at your own peril. :) These were the best two I got.

TitoPuenteJr7407.jpg

TPJprofile.jpg

Those Renaissance Fairs can be a real "interesting" place to roam with a camera.

I got this one a few months back at the fair outside of Houston. Interesting outfit.........

PA080939_sm.jpg

If I didnt know any better, I'd swear this was my ex-husband!! :lmao:
Then again, he lives outside of Houston. It may be! :eek:

Wow imagine that... Made in china.
I'm holding onto anything that says made in America to show my children that some things were actually made in America. Ya know, back in the day.

l7.jpg

Nice pix.

I was heading home from work yesterday when this vehicle pulls out of cross-street and gets in front of me:

KissMobile001.jpg

The Kiss Mobile?! It appears to be the real thing, as the license plate is from PA. I couldn't, for the life of me, figure out what the heck it would be doing in my neighborhood. Then it pulled in to my apt building's parking lot! By the time I'd run upstairs to get my camera and come back down, the driver was gone, so I couldn't score some free chocolate or find out what it was doing there.

Note to self, next time, get the chocolate first, then the camera!

Another shot:

KissMobile005.jpg

I was heading home from work yesterday when this vehicle pulls out of cross-street and gets in front of me:

KissMobile001.jpg

The Kiss Mobile?! It appears to be the real thing, as the license plate is from PA. I couldn't, for the life of me, figure out what the heck it would be doing in my neighborhood. Then it pulled in to my apt building's parking lot! By the time I'd run upstairs to get my camera and come back down, the driver was gone, so I couldn't score some free chocolate or find out what it was doing there.

Another shot:

KissMobile005.jpg
Sure it wasn't Gene Simmons??

KissMobile001.jpg

Another shot:

KissMobile005.jpg

yeah, you gotta learn to get those priorites in order:lmao:

JuneChickie -
That puppy is adorable!! I just want to know how you took that picture when you can clearly see your camera is sitting in the window.:rotfl:

Les Baux, France
080_80.jpg

Villefranche Marina
001_1_03.jpg

Kodak C360 - I am just beginning to believe that I would like to do more photography so a new camera may be on the horizon.

I just found this board as well. I have a long way to go to get up to your levels.

I just found this thread- not sure how I have missed it all this time. Great pics everyone- I just love to see everyone's eye for photography.

I know I posted this on another thread, but I just had to share it again. This was taken on my niece's baptism day. She is 3-months old and is snuggling with her 97-yr old great-great-grandma in the afghan that she had made for her.
267643214.jpg

This was taken on my niece's baptism day. She is 3-months old and is snuggling with her 97-yr old great-great-grandma in the afghan that she had made for her.

Wow ... what a wonderful picture and how proud Greag-Great-Grandma must have been! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter