• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

NOW post and share your digital pics!! Great photos inside:)

A very relaxing photo for me. Surf trip to Mexico.

erick_bachelorparty001-40_1.jpg

VIllefranche

Nice job!! This shot would just look WONDERFUL with the setting sun on it!!! Great capture!

Thanks
It as actually the first or second tender off the ship so it was morning sun.

This is my 2 year old niece:

TdF061.jpg

Some flowers in my garden:

Flowers004.jpg

TdF063.jpg

Somemore photos from the mountains of NC ....

BibleConf014.jpg

BibleConf023.jpg

I found this "Bad Girl" hiding in the flowers ....

BibleConf018.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0bli0
thank you very much for your comments. i could easily spend 3 months in Tibet, taking pictures of the locals.

Your pictures are beautiful.

What kind of camera do you have?

You should probably add an "s" to camera!! I think 0bli0 has an arsenal of equipment!!! Sometimes he references things I've never heard of and am to embarrased to ask what they are!!! I figure it's probably way beyond my comprehension anyway!!!:goodvibes

2002174182880468461_rs.jpg

Posted this one before somewhere but I love it so figured I'd share here, taken with a point and shoot Kodak Z760 after dark.

I haven't posted in a while and just wanted to share a few from our weekend. We had our yearly Parish Festival and my kids love to ride carnival rides, so I thought - good practice before we leave for WDW! Anyway - below are a few night shots of the rides.
This is what my kids call the "spider" - it sort of looks like it at night!
IMG_4610.jpg

and this is the "spider" on speed:goodvibes
IMG_4604.jpg

and even a little faster! This was a 2 second exposure hand held - yes, I just purchased a gorillapod - definitely could have used it!
IMG_4574.jpg

this was another ride they loved - the "scrambler" - made my head hurt watching it go! But it looks cool in a 2 second exposure! I love that blurry light thing right now!

IMG_4581.jpg

Feedback for night shots would be greatly appreciated!
Blessings,

forestfire.jpg

In Montana, West of Glacier National Park.

glacier.jpg

Mountain stream in Glacier National Park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter