• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

NOW post and share your digital pics!! Great photos inside:)

IMG_3484-1.jpg

daannzzz, I've always enjoyed your flower photos. I like your other ones on this page, they are really nice, color, perspective, sharpness :thumbsup2 . The spider web one is really cool, I'm always taking pics of spider webs. Got some good ones from our recent trip to WDW.

Adding a photo to bump this thread...

For those who paid attention an another thread, this is the shot I had to raise my tripod above my head and a LIVE VIEW LCD for a dSLR would have come in handy. I think I ended up doing ok though. This ended up being the 3rd shot I took after recomposing a few times:

Boston's Leonard P Zakim Bunker Hill Memorial Bridge as seem from Cambridge, MA across the street from the Museum of Science and just under the Green Line Bridge that goes to Leachmere:

DSC_8436.jpg

Kyle,
Your photos of the Boston/Massachusetts are just beautiful.. Makes me miss home more and more! Thanks for sharing..

here are some of my own:

A sunflower ready to bloom in Iowa:
Random035.jpg

Random034.jpg

Here are some from my past Christmas Trip to NYC.

Christmas tree
Christmas051.jpg

Central Park
Christmas038.jpg

St. Patricks Cathedral
Christmas029.jpg

Outside the Christmas tree
Christmas010.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter