No Survivor Fantasy Teams???

That's it! I'm getting rid of Tom & Ian on my team. I lost 48 points last night because they sat out both challenges!

jjohnson said:
That's it! I'm getting rid of Tom & Ian on my team. I lost 48 points last night because they sat out both challenges!

Me too! That just stinks!!! ::yes:: Of course, with my luck, I will pick 2 others and one of THEM will be voted out next week! :rolleyes:

Well with only ONE on Ulong now, almost anyone that we pick on Koror is going to be sitting out challenges. :mad:
I had changed mine from Tom to Caryn and she sat out TWICE. And I had changed Bobby John to Coby and HE sat out once.
This is crazy!
I was unable to watch last night, so if anyone could share the trivia answers with me, that would be great! ::yes::

BethR said:
I was unable to watch last night, so if anyone could share the trivia answers with me, that would be great! ::yes::

I only have one answer - I know #3 is Stephanie, For some reason I didn't get the answers for #1,2. I need some help with those too.

1 Jenna Girl 1253
2 Dis_R_Us 1236
3 DISBethR 1142
4 dizneenut 1096
5 Island Castaways 1055
6 mom2twinz3 967
7 BCVOwner2002 939
8 Beanie 810

Thanks for the trivia answers you guys. And surprisingly, I knew the answer to the first question (from the previews, I guess) and I guessed the answer to the second one (since they caught the shark the week before). I did not know the third one though.

The rankings now read:

1 Dis_R_Us 1406
2 Jenna Girl 1373
3 dizneenut 1226
4 Island Castaways 1175
5 DISBethR 1162
6 BCVOwner2002 1069
7 mom2twinz3 977
8 Beanie 830

I swear I don't know how they get the scores sometime. I got 170 points last week. But then I lost 48 points for different people sitting out challenges. So doesn't that mean that I should be 122 points ahead of last week? (I am figuring that the scores in BCVOwner's post were LAST weeks points. But I really have NO idea! )

Hi Beth - I don't think they had updated all of the points when I copied it last Friday. I still have to answer this week's trivia.

I can't believe Steph is by herself on the island. I know there is a camera crew but I would be sooooo nervous. I'd like to know how she managed to get back to camp by herself. Annmarie

Can someone help me with question #2? I typed in donuts but they said it was wrong. :confused3

jjohnson said:
Can someone help me with question #2? I typed in donuts but they said it was wrong. :confused3

They are so picky about spelling. Type it in as doughnuts and it will work

Naisy68 said:

Thank you. I always thought I was good at spelling, guess not. :crazy:

Glad I changed my team again before last night. I put Tom & Ian back on.

I felt so bad for Steph ...I started to cry! :sad:

Naisy68 said:

I did the same thing! I guess it must be from watching all of those Dunkin Donuts commercials! LOL Annmarie

I'm not gonna spoil this for our friends on the west coast but what a great show!!!! I can't wait until next week!! This was one of the best tribal councils in a L-O-N-G time. Who would've expected that?? Annmarie

jjohnson said:
Has anyone answered #3 yet? I think its machete- is this spelled right?

Read the question again. It is a yes or no answer. :)

(I read it the same way that you did the first time that I read it. ::yes:: )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter