No Survivor Fantasy Teams???

Hey all!
I decided to join you too. I hope that we can have a winning team. Beth, I also have a knack of selecting people to get voted off the next show so hopefully we will have better luck. The official game doesn't start until this next week so we have some time to get to know everyone. I'm glad it didn't start last week because I had Jolanda chosen, oops! I thought she sounded like she'd be a strong player and would be aware of possible back stabbing, I guess that was not the case. She came along a little TOO strong. I hope we can get some more players. Take Care and Good Luck to all, Renee

Happy to have you join us, Renee! I am determined to at least do BETTER than last time. Which will not be that hard to do. ;)

How did you all do last night? Have you been to the Fantasy site this morning? I don't remember the Trivia questions from the last time.

BCVOwner2002 said:
I've got 72 points! Annmarie

Me too Annmarie! Now I will have to go answer the trivia questions! :)

Hey Gals!
On the trivia questions I was kind of bummed, on question #3 which was worth 60 points, I only received 40 points for it because I answered it wrong the first time - I wrote in crate with flint, they marked it incorrect and so I tried again with just flint and got it correct. I thought that was not really fair. Ian brought up the crate with the flint in it, not just the flint, right?? Maybe I'm wrong.
Anyway, as a team I think we did very well. It's great to have another player. ---Renee

Naisy68 said:
Hey Gals!
On the trivia questions I was kind of bummed, on question #3 which was worth 60 points, I only received 40 points for it because I answered it wrong the first time - I wrote in crate with flint, they marked it incorrect and so I tried again with just flint and got it correct. I thought that was not really fair. Ian brought up the crate with the flint in it, not just the flint, right?? Maybe I'm wrong.
Anyway, as a team I think we did very well. It's great to have another player. ---Renee

Renee I did answer with only flint and got 40 points. I don't know why though...

Beth

I just joined too, and I input the trivia answers. How do we keep track of the team ranking? I looked on the leader board and couldn't find RP Bad Girls.

Thanks,
Mary

mom2twinz3 said:
I just joined too, and I input the trivia answers. How do we keep track of the team ranking? I looked on the leader board and couldn't find RP Bad Girls.

Thanks,
Mary

That's because we are not in the top 100 yet I don't think, but now that you have joined us, we might have a good chance - Welcome!!
Go Team! :cheer2:

Here are our scores after the second episode:

J&D 98
Dis_R_Us 88
dizneenut 76
DISBethR 72
BCVOwner2002 72
Beanie 64
Island Castaways 56

:cheer2:

Man I stink this time around! LOL I don't know why I cannot get myself into gear and pick the right things! LOL

Next week Jen! You are going to be bounced from first!! ;) :rotfl:

jjohnson said:
OMG...I'm 2nd overall on the private teams! :cool1:

Congratulations on that Jen! Could you give me directions as to how to find that information? I can't find it on my own. :rolleyes:

BethR said:
Congratulations on that Jen! Could you give me directions as to how to find that information? I can't find it on my own. :rolleyes:

look where is says public tribe 64907 & click on leaders

jjohnson said:
look where is says public tribe 64907 & click on leaders

I am feeling so stupid. My brain is fried from GS Cookie Deliverys, etc. I went to all of the leaderboards (public and private) and could not find 64907. :( Could you post a link? Would that work?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter