No Survivor Fantasy Teams???

I can't believe they almost got rid of Bobby Jon. Angie has also been pretty good at the challenges, so I was somewhat surprised that they got rid of her.

Does anyone know what Koror had to drink with their stew? I thought it was beer because of the brown bottles but I got it wrong.

It was beer - WITH the roots! So root beer - I was able to answer all the questions by just reading the summary of the episode since I was only half able to watch the show. That was pretty slick but a little too easy.
I still can't figure out why we're not listed in the top 100. That is infuriating. I think that something fishy is going on with that.

Naisy68 said:
I still can't figure out why we're not listed in the top 100. That is infuriating. I think that something fishy is going on with that.
Renee, I took a look at the Private Teams Leader Board and the score for the 100th team was 5024. We only have 4535. We are doing well, but we need to be better to get into the top 100.
Does anyone have any hints on how to pick up extra points?
I lost 12 last night because I had Angie on my team and she was voted off.
I need to get more points on the Bonuses. I have only gotten one once when Stephenie was the first questioned at Tribal Council.

BethR said:
Renee, I took a look at the Private Teams Leader Board and the score for the 100th team was 5024. We only have 4535. We are doing well, but we need to be better to get into the top 100.
I need to get more points on the Bonuses. I have only gotten one once when Stephenie was the first questioned at Tribal Council.

Ok, I must have added incorrectly. Sorry for the confusion -
I have the answers for the trivia questions - IF anyone wants me to share.

Naisy68 said:
It was beer - WITH the roots! So root beer - I was able to answer all the questions by just reading the summary of the episode since I was only half able to watch the show. That was pretty slick but a little too easy.

Thank you!

BethR said:

I had Angie too & now switched to Bobby Jon because I wanted 2 from each tribe. I've had my bonus points set to "takes a nap" but I don't think anyone in my tribe even sleeps! Bunch of workhorses! So I switched them all to "sleeps away" they should be having the reward soon where they get to leave camp.

We'll see...

1. Jenna Girl (J&D) 708
2 Dis_R_Us 662
3 DISBethR 614
4 Island Castaways 604
5 dizneenut 566
6 mom2twinz3 472
7 BCVOwner2002 456
8 Beanie 453

Those bonus points? Anyone remember the one from that last time "burnt by lava?" Was ANYONE ever burnt by lava?

BethR said:
Those bonus points? Anyone remember the one from that last time "burnt by lava?" Was ANYONE ever burnt by lava?

Yes, but only once when Chris went at night to view the volcano. Not worth waiting for bonus points for that one.

I suck so bad at this game! LOL Geez, I did so good last time and this time around I can't seem to get out of last place!! :rotfl2:

I answered the trivia questions so hopefully, I will move up in the standings this week. Annmarie

Don't forget to watch tonight! :bounce:

Poor, poor Ulong. :( Their reward was pringles (blech!) and they lost immunity once again.
Next week things have to be shaken up, don't you think?

I was doing the trivia questions and I am having trouble with the question about what James was tying. I answered first "his skirt" :rolleyes: and then tried "his toga." That wasn't right either. Can anyone help?

Thanks!

BethR said:
Poor, poor Ulong. :( Their reward was pringles (blech!) and they lost immunity once again.
Next week things have to be shaken up, don't you think?

I was doing the trivia questions and I am having trouble with the question about what James was tying. I answered first "his skirt" :rolleyes: and then tried "his toga." That wasn't right either. Can anyone help?

Thanks!

Just put in toga & it will work

I'm annoyed Tom & Ian sat out a challenge. I lost 24 points because of it. I thought I would get points for Steph & BJ for going in the ocean but I guess lakes doesn't count. :sad2:

1 Jenna Girl (J&D) 832
2 Dis_R_Us 798
3 DISBethR 758
4 dizneenut 744
5 Island Castaways 736
6 mom2twinz3 658
7 Beanie 589
8 BCVOwner2002 580

:Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter