No Survivor Fantasy Teams???

BethR

<font color=red>On Thread Killer Patrol<br><font c
Anyone want to put together one before it starts tonight?

I just created a tribe.

Tribe Name: RP Bad Girls
Password: DIS

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor10/index.shtml

Reminder: You must create your own team first- you do not enter the name of the private tribe or its password on the first registration page!

Beanie- I'm gonna beat you this time! ;)

I started one too

Dis_R_Us
goofy

It's a public tribe so you don't need an email.

I know that they only take 8 people. Can we have one team with 8? I would hate to see two with 4 or one with 2 and the other with 6.

Do you already have members, jjohnson?

J&D said:
Beanie- I'm gonna beat you this time! ;)

LOL Jen! I think I only beat you by like 5 points or something? :rotfl: I suck at this game so bad, but it is lots of fun! LOL

No I'm all alone :sad2:

Should I join the other one?

I just went ahead & did it. I picked the guys that looked good. Great Strategy! :goodvibes

Well, if I am going to join a team, I need an invitation (I think.) If you have an opening, could someone send me one? BethR@wdwinfo .

Guess I was wrong about needing an e-mail. You just need the tribe's name and password.

I have joined the RP Bad Girls and see that J&D, Beanie, and jjohnson are on it. Anyone else? We could use the extra players!!! ::yes::

Now we just have to wait until midnight to see who is in first place! LOL :)

Well, I know that I continued in the same "winning ways" that I had the last time. I had Wanda as one of my picks. :rolleyes: I thought that she might have been another Tina. :(

BethR said:
Well, I know that I continued in the same "winning ways" that I had the last time. I had Wanda as one of my picks. :rolleyes: I thought that she might have been another Tina. :(

I'm so glad Wanda's gone..her singing made me nuts!

jjohnson said:
I'm so glad Wanda's gone..her singing made me nuts!

As soon as I saw her on the little boat they had to get to the island, I though "oh no!"

Got to keep up that perfect record of always having the one voted out, you know. :rolleyes2 ;)

BethR-

We're you able to view the standings. I couldn't find it anywhere this time.

We start earning points next week.

Oh yes, they did that last year too..waited a week before the scoring started! Well, on to next week! LOL
I will sticky this at the top so we don't lose it this time!! :)

brucelee said:
Whats a fantasy team?

A Fantasy team is a group of 4 survivors that you choose yourself. You then get points if anyone does specific things - like chopping coconuts, reading tree mail, etc., winning immunity, etc.
And you lose points if any of your survivors does specific things - like getting voted off.

You can trade players on and off your team.

Of course the idea is to get the most points. ::yes::

Hope this helps! If it is something that you think that you might like to do then you could join our team. I believe that there are a few spots left. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter