NEW SR Scavenger Hunt!

Soccer Princess

DIS Cast Member<br><font color=red>you would never
There is already a new scavenger hunt on SR! :cheer2:

After looking at it though, I'm not too optimistic. Showing my age here, but I've only heard of a handful of those shows? :confused3 This is going to be hard for me! Good luck to everyone (especially us youngsters -- I think we are going to need it! ;))

There is already a new scavenger hunt on SR! :cheer2:

After looking at it though, I'm not too optimistic. Showing my age here, but I've only heard of a handful of those shows? :confused3 This is going to be hard for me! Good luck to everyone (especially us youngsters -- I think we are going to need it! ;))

No worries. I didn't know a lot of them either. LOL! But I followed the clues just like she set them up (including using Google on one of the clues) and was able to get to the right answer. I have confidence in you. :cheer2:

I can't find the clue! I have heard of all of them except 3. Now THAT shows my age I guess.....But they were all on TV when I was little, I think. I will have to search again.....

Glad to know it is not posted yet. I would have spent more time looking for a clue that does no exist! Thanks!

Angela

I know all of them but two. I'm not that old darn it.
:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Me too! I'm only 38 and you guys were starting to make me feel over-the-hill, lol!:lmao: :lmao:

I never heard of All's Fair or Mannix. I'll have to look them up to see if they ring a bell at all.

I'm 39 and I've heard of all of them except 'All's Fair.' So does that qualify me as elderly? :rotfl:
I love these scavenger hunts!

I remember watching some on Nick at Nite.

LOL!!

I'm 30 and there are some I have never heard of like Mannix and All's Fair.

I didn't mean to make anyone feel old. Sorry if it came across that way! :)

The first clue is up though!

I just joined SR and I have no idea how to do the Scavenger Hunt .... can someone please explain it to me?

I marked off 4 but I lost my internet for a few minutes and may have mssed one! I haven't gone back to look again. Now if I could just figure the connection with out haveing to do a TON of research!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter