NEW SR Scavenger Hunt!

Yes, I am Tricias mother. But, I don't feel that old....and besides, just this past weekend my granddaughter told me after not seeing me for 6 months, that I wasn't as old as she expected me to be. :cool1:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I just love kids! Good job on the scavenger hunt Cindy. I hope I guessed right. I remember all of those shows except All's Fair and Mannix. Hopefully you get to do another one sometime soon!

Found the 3rd clue, made my guess & I'm pretty sure I'm right!! That was a fun one--I particularly liked that last clue. Thanks Cindy.

That was a lot of fun, Cindy!! Like mydogisbo, I am pretty sure I am right too - I just wish I had guessed it yesterday when my gut told me the answer would be this one! LOL! :)

That was a lot of fun, Cindy!! Like mydogisbo, I am pretty sure I am right too - I just wish I had guessed it yesterday when my gut told me the answer would be this one! LOL! :)

I did go with my gut and got it RIGHT after the 2nd Clue!!!

Yippee!

Good for you! I'm glad I didn't guess after the 2nd clue. I would have been WRONG!!! :rotfl2:

Thanks! That was a fun one and for once I was able to find the clues!

I guessed after the third clue I'm pretty sure I'm right although my boyfriend had to explain it to me apparently I'm not pop culture smart according to him.

Great job, Cindy! Looks like I FINALLY made a correct early guess! :banana:

Great final clue!

Can't believe all you folks who don't remember Mannix! Now I'M feeling old!!!

Thanks for hunt, Cindy!

Michael

Okay I finally foundthe 3rd clue, but I still don't get it?!? Seriously, I must be having a complete ditz moment, but I'm not seeing a connection? Hopefully it will click before tomorrow lol.

I guessed one clue too early and got it wrong. If I had just waited...oh well, one of these days I'll answer correctly. :rotfl2: I'm terrible at the scavenger hunts.

Yippee!

Me TOOO!!!!!! I have no idea why DH picked what he did (I asked him to choose based on nothing in particular and I was thinking the same thing), but glad I did :)

This hunt was awesome - thanks, Cindy!!!

I am almost positive I got it right. I have never had to do so much searching on the web before. Great job!!! I am such a twit, I didn't realize there was a link with one of the clues. I searched all over the web to try to find the songs. Once I looked at it again, and I saw the link, I was able to get rid of 2 more. too bad there isn't a smiley face that says duh.

Boy, I really had to think about that one. I think I got it right.:)

Ok. I feel like a complete dunce, but I swear it seems like I've gone through every page 3 times...anyone want to give me a clue to find the third clue...:rotfl:

Ok. I feel like a complete dunce, but I swear it seems like I've gone through every page 3 times...anyone want to give me a clue to find the third clue...:rotfl:

Never mind...found it when I wasn't looking and trying to earn money another way. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter