• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

NEW SR Scavenger Hunt!

I also crossed off 3 and I guess it looks like I am one of the senior members here :hippie: because I have heard of all but one...All's Fair. The problem with that is it was on way after some of the others so I guess I just didn't watch it. popcorn:: lol

Is the first clue easy to find. I have looked in many places but can't seem to locate it.

Is the first clue easy to find. I have looked in many places but can't seem to locate it.

Was easy for me to find. I just thought is there a new place they could put it and I was right!

PM me if you still need help!

I just joined SR and I have no idea how to do the Scavenger Hunt .... can someone please explain it to me?

Sure....There is a link on SR's "News" page about the Scavenger Hunt. It tells about the prizes and the game. Currently, there is one clue out. Search the site for the clue....they are usually at the very bottom of a page and it will be marked very clearly. From the clues try to figure out the answer...there is a list of choices on the scavenger hunt page. You can only make one guess and the more clues that come out, the less money your guess is worth. So you can either take a risk and guess early and have the chance of winning a bigger credit. Or you can wait for more clues and have a better chance of getting it right, but for a smaller credit.

I hope that all makes sense. Good luck!! :)

Okay, I'll admit it. I've heard of them all. Eliminated 3 with the clue... does that sound right?

:goodvibes

I knew them all too except for All's Fair. Never heard of it and it wasn't around for very long. I did have fun playing all those tunes. :lmao:

I'm with the "Emlinimate 3" group. :thumbsup2

Yeah. I got rid of 3 now also. How I missed one is beyond me! Well, maybe it is my OLD age! I know all but "All's Fair." I am almost 36 on April 2, (but I tell everyone else I am 29. Year after year). It is a secret. PLEASE don't tell anyone! Hey, I feel 29 or younger!

Angela

I eliminated 3 as well. Too bad no Super Member clue this time, although it didn't help me any last time!!:lmao:

Sure....There is a link on SR's "News" page about the Scavenger Hunt. It tells about the prizes and the game. Currently, there is one clue out. Search the site for the clue....they are usually at the very bottom of a page and it will be marked very clearly. From the clues try to figure out the answer...there is a list of choices on the scavenger hunt page. You can only make one guess and the more clues that come out, the less money your guess is worth. So you can either take a risk and guess early and have the chance of winning a bigger credit. Or you can wait for more clues and have a better chance of getting it right, but for a smaller credit.

I hope that all makes sense. Good luck!! :)

Thank you so much!

I picked. I remember sitting home on Tuesday nites with my mom and watching this show in 1978 while I was in highschool. I remember skipping out of pep band for basketball games cause I loved this show. So, this time I just went with the tv song I loved the most.

grrr, I'm narrowed down to 3.

**nevermind I forgot a song on my list from the 1st clue, it's down to 4. I even checked out the guy's official website for clue 2"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter