NEW SR Scavenger Hunt!

I'm down to three. I'm making a guess based on another variable. If my guess is right, I'll post my reasoning. If not, I'm really over thinking this!

I went ahead and made my guess too. I think I might of thought alittle too hard on this one ..:rotfl: .

I eliminated all but 3 and made my guess - probably by overthinking it, too.

i wish i knew where you guys were looking, i only have it down to 5. but, at least I've seen 4 of those. Am I insane for being awake at 2.45 trying to win twenty cents? Insomnia really setting in tonight, but then again, I might sleep a little easier if I turn off this computer...hehe. I am so glad one of my friends got me hooked on SR. I have earned my first gift card already :) At first, my husband was like, you earn 60 cents for doing a survey...are you insane. Last night, he said, wow, we go to Mary Poppins breakfast on Sunshine Rewards??? My original goal was just to earn enough so I don't have to pay for food out of pocket (lots of adr's) Now, I am trying to get enough to not have to pay for BBB.

I went ahead and guessed. I had to laugh at your husband's comments kxmeeh! Mine says the same thing, but SR is fun (and a little bit addicting). My husband is a big TV buff, so I was asking for his help and he was like, "You can win HOW MUCH!?!?" But it all adds up. I have $175.00 so far for our July trip & I just joined at the end of Feb. :banana:

Okay, I found the 2nd clue. But....I think I eliminated TOO many. I only have 1 left. GRRR.... I will have to go back and redo them.
Angela

I have 3 left but some or you have 4 so did I make a mistake...ughhhhh this is just so unnerving (but in a good way):thumbsup2

I ended up with 3 left after the 2nd clue. I guessed last time & got it wrong (though very close), I think I'll wait for this one.

I'm down to 3, too. I think I'll wait to guess also. I guessed wrong last time too. I'd rather have a chance of winning the 3 credit and only 5 cents than try for 20 cents now. ;)

I am also down to three after the second clue. I hated the three shows that are left so I can't even guess since I was going to make a guess based on what show I liked the most.

I narrowed it down to 3 also. Since I was wrong on my guess for the last hunt, I'm going to wiat for the 3rd clue.

Like buzz2400, I never watched any of these shows so I have no clue. :confused3

I must say I'm getting a kick out of reading your comments about the latest scavenger hunt....but I'm feeling REALLY OLD, since I designed it. LOL
Good luck to all of you. It was fun making it and there will be many more in the future.

Cindy
Sunshine Rewards

grrr, I'm narrowed down to 3.

**nevermind I forgot a song on my list from the 1st clue, it's down to 4. I even checked out the guy's official website for clue 2"

I'm really silly, I went back and checked and I'm down to 3 not 4.

I accidentally added a show from the 2nd clue guy's website to my list because it was on the first clue. Go figure I would make it harder.

Welcome, Cindy! :wave2:

Are you Tricia's mom?

I must say I'm getting a kick out of reading your comments about the latest scavenger hunt....but I'm feeling REALLY OLD, since I designed it. LOL
Good luck to all of you. It was fun making it and there will be many more in the future.

Cindy
Sunshine Rewards
Don't feel old.....cause I remember them ALL too!! Those were the days my friend!

Yes, I am Tricias mother. But, I don't feel that old....and besides, just this past weekend my granddaughter told me after not seeing me for 6 months, that I wasn't as old as she expected me to be. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter