NEW SR Scavenger Hunt is UP!

OK, well, I'm fairly certain that I guessed wrong again, unless your sister by chance would have dressed up like a train, lol! :lmao: Boy, do I stink at these!:rotfl:

I do enjoy them though!:goodvibes

I don't know it this will help, buy my sister is 28 and she dressed up as something related to this for Halloween when she was in elementary school.

Why did I guess already!!! I may have also dressed up as this (I am 29) when I was in elementary. And won 1st prize at school. Bummer!!
Well hope some of you get it right!

I have actually quit doing these because I get so crazy about a few cents!! I'm crazy enough without any help! :crazy:

I can't find the 2nd clue, how lame is that. I tried 3 time and still cant find it.

I don't know it this will help, buy my sister is 28 and she dressed up as something related to this for Halloween when she was in elementary school.

I appreciate the effort to help us.

But I still don't really have a clue.

I just went and made up a guess based on something I dressed up as in elementary school!

Good luck to all!

I have actually quit doing these because I get so crazy about a few cents!! I'm crazy enough without any help! :crazy:

My husband asked me yesterday - if he just gave me the 20 cents would I get off the computerand quit driving everyone in the house crazy!!:rotfl: :rotfl:

Well I finally made a guess. I had been leaning toward one the whole time but after the special clue I guessed something completely different lol. I hope it was right, but my luck it will be my original hunch lol. :) Good luck everyone!

Ugh. Feeling pretty dumb right now.....thought I knew it, but my choices after the second and third clues are different!! :confused3

Tricia, Just wondering....Would it be possible to make it so that after we submit our guess we're only locked out of being able to guess again? I wish we were still able to see the list of possible answers and know when a new clue is posted.

Just my .02! :)

Tricia, Just wondering....Would it be possible to make it so that after we submit our guess we're only locked out of being able to guess again? I wish we were still able to see the list of possible answers and know when a new clue is posted.

::yes:: I would love to still see the choices if possible :)

I would love for this to happen too.:woohoo:

My husband asked me yesterday - if he just gave me the 20 cents would I get off the computer and quit driving everyone in the house crazy!!:rotfl: :rotfl:

:lmao: :lmao:

Third clue is up, I guessed right on the second :cool1:

I found the third clue, thank for posting that it was up. Tells me I guess right after the special DIS clue. Woo HOO!! I'm 50¢ away from keeping my Super Member status. Still waiting for a pending $3.00 shopping to credit. Hopefully tomorrow. :flower3:

I would love that. Great idea!! :thumbsup2

I was think ing the same thing about the clues. I came here to see if the third clue was up because I coun't get in from sunshine. Now that I know it's up, I'll go back & look for it to see if I can figure if I guessed right.

Wow, I did guess right yesterday!!!! This one had me pretty confused, so I'm psyched that I guessed right!

Tricia- Thanks again for the extra clues. :thumbsup2 I would have never guessed that was the correct answer after the second clue without your hints.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter