NEW SR Scavenger Hunt is UP!

I also found it...eliminated 3. I guessed wrong on the last two hunts, so I'm waiting to the very end to answer this time!! :rotfl2:

Ugh! Now I have to go back and look again because I elimanated 4 - which one did I miss!?!!? Going to look

I got rid of three. Waiting for more clues to guess. .05 is better than nothing.

I dont know why I have so much trouble with this. I found the clue but I was able to eliminate all but 3 of the songs. Last time I eliminated too many by reading into it too much. This time I tried not to do that but heck I dont know what I am doing wrong.

I dont know why I have so much trouble with this. I found the clue but I was able to eliminate all but 3 of the songs. Last time I eliminated too many by reading into it too much. This time I tried not to do that but heck I dont know what I am doing wrong.

Try eliminating the songs NOT found in the clue. :rolleyes1

I hope I have time this week to find all the clues and get my guess in. Last week I just had to guess, wrong of course. But still I think I got cheated the week before, after all, who has ever heard IASW on that ride?

Sorry for putting that in your heads!

to find the clue? :sick: It makes my head hurt. I vote to just put them in the same place. Ok, thanks for letting me blow off some frustration.
Angela

to find the clue? :sick: It makes my head hurt. I vote to just put them in the same place. Ok, thanks for letting me blow off some frustration.
Angela

I have, in the past, had the same issue, now I start the search from the bottom up, webmasters, referrals, ertc. That has been a bit faster. But part of the contest is the hunt for the clue!

I will trade PM guesses with anyone interested, I have 2 houghts as to the final answer, but don't want to guess unless others have the sme ideas.

Never mind I cleared cookies again and I got it!

I am having a problem. I do not have any links listed on the left side of the page at SR. I can not do the daily click thing or get to half the catagories! I cleared my cookies yesterday and when I logged in they were all gone. I can not even log out!!! Can anyone help me????

Angela

I always had trouble for the first couple of hunts. Then I was thinking......if I owned the site where would I put the clues??

Where you want people to go to make money and get you more business.

Shopping, offers, gift registry, Referrals etc. :rolleyes1

HTH

Good hint Kathie. I think I checked everywhere but there. Even all 15 pages of offers. I don't know how I missed that one. I'm not a very good scavenger or hunter.
Angela

I can't find the 2nd clue. I'm pretty sure I clicked on everything I can. It must be fatigue setting in already & it is just now 9:00pm here. :surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter