NEW SR Scavenger Hunt is UP!

I can't think of a single commercial with the songs I have left in it. Maybe it's a US only commercial?
I'm waffling between two right now and I don't know whether to guess or wait for the last clue.

It is nice having an extra clue but there were actually a few songs in commercials. Sure narrows it right down though. Knowing your age also helps

I too had two songs but I took a chance and guessed on one of them. Well see :confused3

Thanks the extra clue.

Okay I made a guess based on the clues and the disboards clue!

I also made a guess. I really stink at this game. usually I don't look for the clues I just make a guess. I just never can guess it right. :) But I tried a little bit more this time. It is nice that Tricia has things that can make everyone happy. This isn't my thing but others love it.

DISers hold a special place in my heart. :love:

So I talked to Cindy and we came up with a DIS only clue. Remember--no sharing off of the boards!

This song made a comeback through a commercial campaign. It's actually how I best remember the song but not how my mother best remembers it.

OMG! Was it a commerical associated with a food? If so then I think I guessd it right on the first clue :banana:

Thanks for the special clue! I think most of us rewarding DISboards feel the same about you and SR :sunny:

I took a guess too. Not sure exactly why I picked the one I did though, lol! I can't think of a commercial using the one I picked, but I guess it is possible.

Thanks, Tricia!

Was it a commerical associated with a food?
Are you thinking purple dancing pieces of food? That is the only commercial I can think of. :confused3

After much research I am no closer to knowing than before LOL Most of the songs I have left were in commericals at some point.

Same here. That is why I asked. :confused3

That's interesting because Cindy wondered if I knew that the song was associated with clue 2. I did, but I was also in choir and show choir in high school. So we both sang the song at one point (in a medley) and did the dance move as a part of our routines.

:rolleyes1

dance move
:thumbsup2

not necessarily a full dance

Thanks, Tricia! You are awesome! :cool1:

I'm thinking of the new juice ad here. I think I'm going to guess!

Now my head hurts. lol

I have two that I know were used in commercials but I can not think of a dance to the most obvious one. :dance3: BUT Tricia said not everyone may know it goes with clue 2 so I guess I will just guess!!! :idea:

Did I get anyone else as confused as I am. lol :banana:

I just guessed. I only remember 1 song in a commercial, so I decided just to guess that one....We will see....It is probably not right...
Angela

I just reread the clues from Tricia and the dialog that was going on and I think I have my guess!! :cool1:

I'm heading over to Sunshine now and I'll have to wait until Saturday to see if I'm right!! :banana:

I took my guess! Thanks for the extra clue Tricia!!:thumbsup2

Now my head hurts. lol

I have two that I know were used in commercials but I can not think of a dance to the most obvious one. :dance3: BUT Tricia said not everyone may know it goes with clue 2 so I guess I will just guess!!! :idea:

Did I get anyone else as confused as I am. lol :banana:

My head hurts too!

I'm trying so hard to take advantage of the special DIS clue, but I'm still not getting it.

Perhaps, the next scavenger hunt could be something that 23 year olds have a little more knowledge of!

My head hurts too!

I'm trying so hard to take advantage of the special DIS clue, but I'm still not getting it.

Perhaps, the next scavenger hunt could be something that 23 year olds have a little more knowledge of!

I don't know it this will help, buy my sister is 28 and she dressed up as something related to this for Halloween when she was in elementary school.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter