• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

NEW SR Scavenger Hunt is UP!

I found the 2nd clue. Keep looking in a BIG way!

Didn't help me to come up with an answer. I have it narrowed down to 3 after the 2nd clue.

OOOOh, Cindy is getting tricky on us! A few are obvious, but then there are a few that could be a little more questionable.....I'm going to have to wait this one out again!

Good second clue! :thumbsup2
A few are obvious, but then there a few that could be a little more questionable
I agree!
Tricia, any chance that we can get an additional hint to clarify b/4 the next official clue. We all want to guess before the last clue. We've asked and received before, so I thought I would give it a shot and ask. ;)

Yeah I found the clue without Kathie's help. But sometimes, like now, I'm not sure if the answers to the clue should be kept or eliminated.
Angela

Good second clue! :thumbsup2
I agree!
Tricia, any chance that we can get an additional hint to clarify b/4 the next official clue. We all want to guess before the last clue. We've asked and received before, so I thought I would give it a shot and ask. ;)

Hmmmm.....a DIS boards only clue. Let me come up with one that is different than the final clue. I'll have to think on it a bit and email Cindy. But I'm thinking of one that might work. As long as no one gives the clue away to any other boards or tells anyone what the final answer is. :)

Our lips will be sealed!

Thanks, Tricia! :thumbsup2

Hmmmm.....a DIS boards only clue. Let me come up with one that is different than the final clue. I'll have to think on it a bit and email Cindy. But I'm thinking of one that might work. As long as no one gives the clue away to any other boards or tells anyone what the final answer is. :)

I'm off to bed, but now I'll have to make sure I check in here tomorrow sometime to check for a clue.....Yippee!

Found the 2nd clue....Hmmmm......That only eliminated 3 of mine - maybe....because I do not think 3 of the ones left on my list have special dances.....I think. Can you tell I am just not sure????? I am a little confused. Of course Dh would say that is a norm for me.:rolleyes:
Angela

PS. A special clue for Dis members????? Interesting......:woohoo:

We're so special to Tricia :love: she loves us so!!
Almost as much as Disney

DISers hold a special place in my heart. :love:

So I talked to Cindy and we came up with a DIS only clue. Remember--no sharing off of the boards!

This song made a comeback through a commercial campaign. It's actually how I best remember the song but not how my mother best remembers it.

Okay well I think there is only one song that I know is on a TV commercial and I think it is on like a weight watchers commercial or something to do with food. Am I close on this? After the last clew I had 5 that had dances to them. 1 on the first album, 3 on the second album, aned 1 on the last album. What does everyone else think here?

Based on the DIS clue....I bit the bullet and made my guess. Only one of the songs I had left fit the clue........well at least in MY mind. :lmao:

I'm probably wrong.......I usually am!! :laughing:

Good luck everyone and thanks Tricia and Cindy!! :thumbsup2

Wow, this will make sure that I check the boards a bit more often. Thanks for the extra clue, Tricia!

Michael

Thanks Tricia for the extra clue:love: I remember seeing this commerical..I went ahead and made my guess:happytv:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter