New dining gift card discount. UPDATE WITH LINK TO OFFER

So if you book 14 nights at a Moderate you will get $1400 in dining cards?

Would be stupid if they made you book 3 packages to get your money.

It doesn't seem to say anywhere how much your dining card is when you price a package.
If you booked 3 packages, you have to book the 4 days of tickets on each package. I thought about doing 2 seperate, but don't need that many days of park tickets. And the benefit of tickets getting less expensive per day the longer they are would be lost.

So if you book 14 nights at a Moderate you will get $1400 in dining cards?
I hope so.
It doesn't seem to say anywhere how much your dining card is when you price a package.

Yes. This is the part that bugs me, even after you book. The bolded is the only thing it says on my confirmation.

Special Offer: Stay, Play and Enjoy a Disney Dining Promo Card​

Sorry if this is a dumb question but... we booked the Beach Club package last year for this August. Am I able to apply this promo to my existing reservation without the price going up?

Sorry if this is a dumb question but... we booked the Beach Club package last year for this August. Am I able to apply this promo to my existing reservation without the price going up?
No, if the rack rates and ticket prices have gone up since you booked, you need to pay the new amount. I would wager in most cases you will still be ahead by doing so.

I hope so.

Yes. This is the part that bugs me, even after you book. The bolded is the only thing it says on my confirmation.

Special Offer: Stay, Play and Enjoy a Disney Dining Promo Card​

Ya that is extremely annoying and shady on Disney's part. It should tell you the amount of dining cards you are getting. We would go in December so this doesn't apply to us yet, but if the same promo comes out for our dates I want to be able to jump on it. If it's only $400 for 14 nights it's a joke. If it's $1400 it's worth considering.

re-reading the page, I'm actually leaning toward that there is no cap to the total $ amount.

Stay in the magic with this special offer—and make sweet summer memories to savor!Get up to a $750 Disney Dining Promo Card when you purchase a non-discounted 5-night, 4-day vacation package that includes:

• A room at a select Disney Deluxe Resort or Disney Deluxe Villa Resort
  • Theme park ticket(s)
This offer is valid for arrivals most nights:

• July 1 to July 10, 2023
  • August 1 to September 14, 2023

The up to $750 is in reference to the example 5 night stay at a deluxe. It says "Up to" because July is only $125 a night ($625 total) vs $150 ($750 total).

Later the bullet points say this:
  • $750 Disney Dining Promo Card for stays at select Disney Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resorts. The value of the Disney Dining Promo Card is determined by Disney Resort hotel and length of stay.
  • One Disney Dining Promo Card per room—valid for room-and-ticket packages that include up to $1,000 on a Disney Dining Promo Card. If a package includes more than $1,000 on a Disney Dining Promo Card, the value will be distributed across more than one Disney Dining Promo Card.

Ya that is extremely annoying and shady on Disney's part. It should tell you the amount of dining cards you are getting. We would go in December so this doesn't apply to us yet, but if the same promo comes out for our dates I want to be able to jump on it. If it's only $400 for 14 nights it's a joke. If it's $1400 it's worth considering.
And I’m not even sure it’s worth calling about. I don’t really trust what a CM says, either way. Some will probably say, the credit is just up to $750. And others will assure you, if you were able to book it, it’s for length of stay.

I wish I had something in writing.

re-reading the page, I'm actually leaning toward that there is no cap to the total $ amount.

The up to $750 is in reference to the example 5 night stay at a deluxe. It says "Up to" because July is only $125 a night ($625 total) vs $150 ($750 total).

You’re making me feel better about it.
I don’t know if that’s a good thing or not. Lol.

Exactly! I am confused.

This may be a dumb question, but do you know if the Disney+ discount is still active and if so, is it possible to stack the deals?

This may be a dumb question, but do you know if the Disney+ discount is still active and if so, is it possible to stack the deals?

Can't stack. If you want the dining credit, you need to pay full rack rate. Definitely need to number crunch to see what is better for you.

I think the only way I'll do better is if a GP discount comes out for more than 27% off the Beach Club. I don't see that happening since Disney seems to be tight on discounts for that hotel. ;) ;)

Since you must have a bundled ticket purchase to be eligible for this deal, I don't think staying on DVC points sounds applicable for the dining card offer. Now, if you were paying cash to Disney for a villa resort, then you're not using points- you're using cash and that might open the door to a bundle deal. If you're paying cash to a member for point rental, you are ultimately using points and not paying cash directly to Disney. The member you're renting from is in the same boat as if they were using the reservation themselves, in that a point based stay doesn't bundle ticket packages.

If anyone hears otherwise from DVC member services, please chime in! :D

This is a WDTC package offer. You would need to book a room and ticket bundle through WDTC to get the promo. This cannot be booked through DVC or through renting DVC points.

I think the max might be $750. My TA emailed me about this offer and said I’d get a $750 gift card. We are staying 6 nights at YC end of July/beginning of august.

I think the max might be $750. My TA emailed me about this offer and said I’d get a $750 gift card. We are staying 6 nights at YC end of July/beginning of august.
Do your dates fall into the range where deluxe is $125 per night? That would work out to the $750.

I’d ask your TA for clarification about the point below. It’s listed under “Important Details about this offer.” on the Disney website.

One Disney Dining Promo Card per room—valid for packages that include up to $1,000 on a Disney Dining Promo Card. If a package includes more than $1,000 on a Disney Dining Promo Card, the value will be distributed across more than one Disney Dining Promo Card.

Hmm, you may want to check if you are even getting the gift card. The wording sounds like the check in has to be between 7/1-7/10 for $125 a night or between 8/1-9/14 to get $150 a night. A late July checkin would not qualify for the offer at all.

ETA: Just looked searched, and it does appear to allow you to book that package with a check-in between 7/10-7/31, and I noticed this verbiage on the offer details.

• Valid for Arrivals Most Nights
    • July 1 to July 10, 2023
    • August 1 to September 14, 2023
    • A lower-value Disney Dining Promo Card may also be available when you purchase this package during other select summer arrival dates.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter