New dining gift card discount. UPDATE WITH LINK TO OFFER

If we stay 6 nights in the GF in August, how much of a dining card will we get?
If there are still rooms available for the offer, $900. It's $150 per night. The offer states "most nights" from August 1st to September 14th. And you do have to buy 4 day park tickets.

This starts next week. I have it booked for September and will be looking for reports on how the process works.

This starts next week. I have it booked for September and will be looking for reports on how the process works.
Same here, I actually think it starts today, and I’m booked for September, too! Wonder if a tip can be included for TS meals. And if Disney will publish a list of all locations it can be used.

I would like to know if you need to to use the dining card at the point of sale, or if you can charge to the room and then pay off at a the front desk. I'm guessing no, but would be nice not to have to look it up for every food purchase.

I'm interested in how it works as well. Mobile ordering, charging to the room, or some other method, tips, bars, the smaller popcorn/ice cream places. Plus the wording on the offer was confusing so I still want t o know, for my trip of 8 nights at POR, am I getting $700, $750, or $800? I'm hoping someone can report back with any info.

I'm interested in how it works as well. Mobile ordering, charging to the room, or some other method, tips, bars, the smaller popcorn/ice cream places. Plus the wording on the offer was confusing so I still want t o know, for my trip of 8 nights at POR, am I getting $700, $750, or $800? I'm hoping someone can report back with any info.
You will get a giftcard that can be used for food. It is the amount times the number of nights. I am staying at a deluxe for 10 nights in September, so I will get $1500 in dining "credit" on a dining gift card. Though they will actually divide it into two cards. I think the moderate amount was $100 per night, so for 8 nights you will get $800.

What are your dates? For most nights it was $100 per night for moderates. But there are some dates that it's only $75. I'm staying at CBR for 10 nights and getting a $750 gift card.

What are your dates? For most nights it was $100 per night for moderates. But there are some dates that it's only $75. I'm staying at CBR for 10 nights and getting a $750 gift card.
That’s right! I forgot certain dates were less of a credit! Please post when you get back, I’m curious if the tip at a sit down can be included. It’s not a big deal if it can’t, I’m curious. I also wonder if it can be used at some of the Disney Springs locations, like Blaze or Polite Pig. They showed up in the list on the Disney site, but so did Gideon’s and I don’t think it can be used there. Though it would be nice!

I believe it depends upon your check in date. Mine is Sept 9, so all of my reservation falls within the $100/night category. The wording was kind of confusing though Said "up to $750" so I wasn't sure if I would get $750, $700 or $800 since my stay is 8 nights. It's just my son and I and we already picked some restaurants we want to try to reservations for so we will definitely hit $700.

I believe it depends upon your check in date. Mine is Sept 9, so all of my reservation falls within the $100/night category. The wording was kind of confusing though Said "up to $750" so I wasn't sure if I would get $750, $700 or $800 since my stay is 8 nights. It's just my son and I and we already picked some restaurants we want to try to reservations for so we will definitely hit $700.
If your stay falls within the $100 per night dates, you’ll get $800 since it’s 8 nights.

Very curious to hear from people there now and how it's working. I wonder if it can be added to a physical giftcard?

I just reposted my question on the restaurant board. Will see if we get any answers there.

We were just there last week and used our card at F&W booths, mobile order, and TS. It was easy.

Tip - get a printout of your barcode from the front desk. I stuck that piece of paper in the payment folders at TS restaurants.

We were just there last week and used our card at F&W booths, mobile order, and TS. It was easy.

Tip - get a printout of your barcode from the front desk. I stuck that piece of paper in the payment folders at TS restaurants.
I will be there next month and have a $1500 credit. I know they have to do 2 separate gift cards, by chance do you know if you can specify how much you want on each? Or if it has to be $1000 on one and $500 on the other. And good tip! I don’t like to give strangers my phone.

I will be there next month and have a $1500 credit. I know they have to do 2 separate gift cards, by chance do you know if you can specify how much you want on each? Or if it has to be $1000 on one and $500 on the other. And good tip! I don’t like to give strangers my phone.
Sorry, I’m not sure. We had $750 so it all went on 1 card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter