New dining gift card discount. UPDATE WITH LINK TO OFFER

focusondisney

DIS Veteran
Link to offer:

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/spring-2023-dine-card-offer/

Stay in the magic with this special offer—and make sweet summer memories to savor! Get up to a $750 Disney Dining Promo Card when you purchase a non-discounted 5-night, 4-day vacation package that includes:

• A room at a select Disney Deluxe Resort or Disney Deluxe Villa Resort
  • Theme park ticket(s)
This offer is valid for arrivals most nights:

• July 1 to July 10, 2023
  • August 1 to September 14, 2023
A lower-value Disney Dining Promo Card may also be available when you purchase this package during other select summer arrival dates.

View the chart below to explore eligible Disney Resort hotels, Disney Dining Promo Card values and arrival dates.

The number of packages available for this offer is limited. Everyone in the same room must be on the same package. Advance reservations are required.

Disney Dining Promo Card ValueResort Category

Up to $150 Per Room, Per Night
Select Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts

Up to $150 Per Room, Per Night
Select Disney Deluxe Resort Hotels

Up to $100 Per Room, Per Night
Select Disney Moderate Resort Hotels

Up to $50 Per Room, Per Night
Select Disney Value Resort Hotels

Important Details About This Offer

• Minimum 4-day theme park ticket required.
  • Minimum 4-night length of stay required.
  • Tickets are valid beginning on date of check-in and must be used within a limited number of days, depending on length of ticket. Visit disneyworld.com/usage for details.
  • $750 Disney Dining Promo Card for stays at select Disney Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resorts. The value of the Disney Dining Promo Card is determined by Disney Resort hotel and length of stay.
  • One Disney Dining Promo Card per room—valid for room-and-ticket packages that include up to $1,000 on a Disney Dining Promo Card. If a package includes more than $1,000 on a Disney Dining Promo Card, the value will be distributed across more than one Disney Dining Promo Card.
  • Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
  • Offer excludes the following room types: campsites, 3-bedroom villas, and Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge.
  • Gratuities are not included.
  • To visit the theme parks, theme park reservations AND the tickets included in this package are required for the same park on the same date for each person in your party ages 3 and up. Theme park reservations are limited and subject to availability. View the theme park reservation availability calendar.
Important Details About the Disney Dining Promo Card
  • The digital Disney Dining Promo Card is redeemable at select participating food and beverage locations at the Walt Disney World Resort. Locations that are unable to accept the Disney Dining Promo Card include, but are not limited to:
    • Merchandise locations and candy kitchens
    • Dining locations at Walt Disney World Swan Hotel, Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel and Walt Disney World Swan Reserve Hotel
    • Dining locations at Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort
    • Dining locations at Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels
    • Dining locations at Walt Disney World Official Hotels at Bonnet Creek
    • Dining locations at Walt Disney World Gateway Hotels
  • The digital Disney Dining Promo Card will be sent to you via email when you check in at your Disney Resort hotel.
  • The digital Disney Dining Promo Card is not valid after September 30, 2023.
  • Issued by, and represents a legal obligation solely of, Disney Gift Card Services Inc.
  • Lost, damaged or stolen cards may be replaced only if original proof-of-purchase receipt and complete card number are provided.
  • For card balance inquiries, call (877) 650-4327.
  • View terms and conditions.
View Offer Details
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.

Last edited:

Rack rates also increased.

Yes ^^. Those who have already booked need to really check the numbers if they try to modify to this new offer. It's very possible that those who booked prior to resort and ticket price increases will end up with a better deal even with this promo. WDW has a history of increasing prices before a general promo is released. Crunch those numbers!!!

At a value, $35 per day doesn't really cover much with a family.
Def not at rack rate plus required tickets. I saw a bunch of TA's hyping news for tomorrow, come back to find out and then saw just as many say you are going to be disappointed in the news.

If what some TA sadly leaked to the above site is true ............. sounds like a bunch of woohoo over nothing. At the deluxe level you'll likely take a loss over a standard public discount and by time you get to value you might break even or gain a couple dollars vs a discount.

It's all smoke and mirrors that guarantees money in Disney's pocket over the guests.

Def not at rack rate plus required tickets. I saw a bunch of TA's hyping news for tomorrow, come back to find out and then saw just as many say you are going to be disappointed in the news.

If what some TA sadly leaked to the above site is true ............. sounds like a bunch of woohoo over nothing. At the deluxe level you'll likely take a loss over a standard public discount and by time you get to value you might break even or gain a couple dollars vs a discount.

It's all smoke and mirrors that guarantees money in Disney's pocket over the guests.

I’ve been crunching numbers today. It works out to be roughly a 33-38% discount per night, so decent, if you can book standard rooms at the cheapest value, moderate or deluxe resort in the first week of July or August. We’ll see what availability is like.

I’ve been crunching numbers today. It works out to be roughly a 33-38% discount per night, so decent, if you can book standard rooms at the cheapest value, moderate or deluxe resort in the first week of July or August. We’ll see what availability is like.
I didn't crunch a wide range but my numbers didn't even approach that. Of course the "lowest" rooms would get the most bang for their buck but it's really not a wow offer.

June 25-30
$35 Pop Century Preferred = 15% discount
$75 POR Preferred = 21% discount
$125 Contemporary Tower Lake View = 16% discount

July 1-7
$50 Pop Century Preferred = 20% discount
$100 POR Preferred = 27% discount
$150 Contemporary Tower Lake View = 20% discount

Lower than standard discounts and the aggravation of using a digital gift card.

Per said site "The digital card will be sent to guests via email after check-in at their resort and must be presented during transactions at participating locations. It can be added to Apple Pay and Google Pay digital wallets, but not to a MagicBand, MagicBand+, or MagicMobile."

Are you able to get this if you have a DVC room booked?

No one knows yet, if it is rented points, then no. If booked as a cash stay through Disney, maybe??? It will depend on what rooms are included.
^THIS

The resort itself would have to be offering rooms, and even then they will decide which level room and how many. And some have been able to have these things applied and others had to cancel and rebook the room.

And don't forget you'll have to give up any discount you might have and have to buy the minimum number of tickets it requires for everyone in the room.

6 Nights Pop Century w/ park tickets were $3506 last night. Today same dates $3677.
(+171)

Resort went up $23 for the entire stay and 4 tickets up $148. 2 adults and 2 children under 10.

If, the promo is based on rack rates with new ticket pricing and including the $210 gift card.

Total saving $39 from last night

I didn't crunch a wide range but my numbers didn't even approach that. Of course the "lowest" rooms would get the most bang for their buck but it's really not a wow offer.

June 25-30
$35 Pop Century Preferred = 15% discount
$75 POR Preferred = 21% discount
$125 Contemporary Tower Lake View = 16% discount

July 1-7
$50 Pop Century Preferred = 20% discount
$100 POR Preferred = 27% discount
$150 Contemporary Tower Lake View = 20% discount

Lower than standard discounts and the aggravation of using a digital gift card.

Per said site "The digital card will be sent to guests via email after check-in at their resort and must be presented during transactions at participating locations. It can be added to Apple Pay and Google Pay digital wallets, but not to a MagicBand, MagicBand+, or MagicMobile."
I actually crunched the wrong dates. :teeth:
I was thinking the deal was good until August 31st.

So re-looking at new dates, I’d say you can potentially save more like 25-30% per night. Still okay.

But like I mentioned, for the savings, you’ve got to be looking at the cheapest resorts under each category. So All Star standard rooms, not Pop preferred. And AKL or WL standard, not Contemporar.y. And weekdays will be a bit cheaper too.

So as an example, just playing around with some dates,
seeing $169 for Movies + $50 gift card
Coronado - standard $291 + $100 gift card
Wilderness Lodge - $477 + 150 gift card

Not too bad if those resorts are available, and you haven’t booked yet, and you’re flexible with dates.

I think if you can get a standard room at a moderate, it might be worth it.

I actually crunched the wrong dates. :teeth:
I was thinking the deal was good until August 31st.

So re-looking at new dates, I’d say you can potentially save more like 25-30% per night. Still okay.

But like I mentioned, for the savings, you’ve got to be looking at the cheapest resorts under each category. So All Star standard rooms, not Pop preferred. And AKL or WL standard, not Contemporar.y. And weekdays will be a bit cheaper too.

So as an example, just playing around with some dates,
seeing $169 for Movies + $50 gift card
Coronado - standard $291 + $100 gift card
Wilderness Lodge - $477 + 150 gift card

Not too bad if those resorts are available, and you haven’t booked yet, and you’re flexible with dates.

I think if you can get a standard room at a moderate, it might be worth it.
I did see an article from a blogger that had dates until September 13.

I did see an article from a blogger that had dates until September 13.
OK, thanks.

Now I just checked the Disney Food Blog and I’m seeing dates to September too.
Well that will be good news for me then, because I want to go towards the end of August. :)

OK, thanks.

Now I just checked the Disney Food Blog and I’m seeing dates to September too.
Well that will be good news for me then, because I want to go towards the end of August. :)
We have Copper Creek (cash) currently booked for September. We'll see if it can be applied! If not, I'll look into other options or maybe just keep what we have!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter