New dining gift card discount. UPDATE WITH LINK TO OFFER

Im debating the same but YC or Poly. I have stayed at both multiple times and it is hard to get a discount at the Poly… but that ongoing construction is a turnoff, not sure I want to risk it. And nothing beats the YC/BC pool plus the walk into Epcot World showcase. First world decisions lol
I do think we were spoiled because we got upgraded to club level at the Poly. But I just love MK. I do love the walk to Epcot from YC/BC though. But my husband said he didn’t want to stay at BC until our daughter is older. While the pool was great, it was really big with all of those bridges.

I’m trying our BWI in July and am kind of nervous about it though 😂

Same about BWI, I can never get myself to book it, I feel like I would be staring at YC/BC all day wishing I was there lol.

apparently I must have looked at the wrong thing because it's actually $500 more to stay at Poly. :crazy:
Yep thats the price I worked out also. YC is winning out for me again this time. The $500 difference is also for the standard rooms only at Poly which I would not chance with the tower construction 🥺. Upgrading to pool or marina view is $1000 more so no way Jose. I am happy with my YC discount. With 6 nights I will get a $900 food gift card which equates to a 25% discount off my GV room. Unless Disney comes out with a 30% or more room discount which is highly unlikely I will keep what I have.

I was able to apply it to our August reservation for only $159 more fir the package but will come out with a $900 dining card.

This might be a silly question but does this include alcoholic beverages and F&W booths?

This might be a silly question but does this include alcoholic beverages and F&W booths?
As long as the booths accept Disney gift cards I would expect so. The only on-premise locations that are excluded are candy shops and merchandise. If it is primarily a food location and accepts GC you should be good.

Maybe Disney opened up availability? There were no standard rooms at any of the All Stars yesterday with the GP offer. I saved enough for two quick service meals on my room only ressie. Used the discount that came out yesterday versus Disney Visa. Any little bit helps.

Maybe Disney opened up availability? There were no standard rooms at any of the All Stars yesterday with the GP offer. I saved enough for two quick service meals on my room only ressie. Used the discount that came out yesterday versus Disney Visa. Any little bit helps.
People also could have changed resorts with the discount. Maybe a resort that they really wanted was in their budget now and wasn’t before

People also could have changed resorts with the discount. Maybe a resort that they really wanted was in their budget now and wasn’t before

Or they decided which of the resort reservations they were holding they wanted & let the others go.

So here's a weirdly specific question that may not have an answer, but I'd love your takes on it!

We have a member of our party who won't know if/how long they'll be able to join us until much closer to our trip. Originally we were going to book room-only and tickets seperately (also because I have a stupid unused expired ticket that I was going to use towards a new ticket, but that's another story). This deal has us reconsidering booking a package (and leaving my expired ticket in the abyss until my next trip).

BUT I noticed that the fine print says that everyone in the room must be on the same package. If the third person does join us, they may only be doing a few days and therefore we would be adding them on at check-in for the room-only-- I'm assuming this would void us out of the deal- thoughts?

So here's a weirdly specific question that may not have an answer, but I'd love your takes on it!

We have a member of our party who won't know if/how long they'll be able to join us until much closer to our trip. Originally we were going to book room-only and tickets seperately (also because I have a stupid unused expired ticket that I was going to use towards a new ticket, but that's another story). This deal has us reconsidering booking a package (and leaving my expired ticket in the abyss until my next trip).

BUT I noticed that the fine print says that everyone in the room must be on the same package. If the third person does join us, they may only be doing a few days and therefore we would be adding them on at check-in for the room-only-- I'm assuming this would void us out of the deal- thoughts?

I have never done it, but many people advise adding the extra person once you get to the resort. They won’t need to have the package that way. Make sure you won’t go over room capacity & remember there is a charge for every adult over 2 except in DVC resorts. The other issue is park reservations. The extra person can get a ticket after arrival, but you may have an issue if park reservations fill up. They can buy a ticket ahead of time & add it to MDE to make them. But they would own the ticket & not be able to return it if they choose not to go.

Does anybody know if this dining promo covers DVC members as well? It seems like all the promos are for cash only stay.

I chatted with "Huntley" about the amount of my gift card since I'll be at POR 9/9-9/17 He said $600 since the offer ends on 9/14 It's never been like that with offers before.
I just booked the Polynesian 9/13-19 and was told I would get $900 ($150 x 6 nights length of stay). There was no confirmation of the amount in my email confirmation, so I called this morning to verify. I was told I would get only $300 for the nights of 9/13 & 9/14. I pushed back and was put on hold while she called Guest Services. She came back to verify that I would get the $900 length of stay amount since I was checking in before the promo ends on 9/14. I am very nervous about the conflicting information and having no way that it is in writing. While I was on hold with reservations I tried the chat function so at least I could print that off, but I was told twice by that agent taht they cant make quotes in the chat. So, finally, I sent the question again to the HELP email on the Disney site and hope to get the answer I want in writing.

If we stay 6 nights in the GF in August, how much of a dining card will we get?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter