Natalie's t-shirt designs....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Natalie,

Can I please make a request for a pillow case DISign?
FabFive.jpg

Could I please get these names ?

Phillip

Mikey

Austin

Justin

Jason

Myle

Mom

Dad

Fran

John

Kimmie

Ray

Nana

Papa

Nikki

Keith

Tiffany

Nana Fran

Papa Ron

I think I will put the DISign from above along the left side of the pillow case and then the name at the top. And could you please make a smaller DIS of the fab 5 for the bottom right corner of the pillow case. and for the back of the pillow case I was hoping to put:

Walt Disney World vacation April 2009

Thank you so much! Your DISigns are really amazing!!

Fran[/QUOTE]

Hi Natalie,
you can delete my request. Thanks anyway. I decided to try to do it on my own and I did it :banana: Its so much fun creating!!! I can't believe I did it on my own!!

Thanks again.
Fran

Can I get this design with Billy, Jennifer, Cody, Griffin and Aaron? I prefer that the bottom just say Walt Disney World without the year. Thanks!

ALLISON.jpg

Also, can you personalize these with the names Aaron, Griffin, and Cody (one for each name) and Beach Club Resort?

24vjyxg.jpg

ih35fp.jpg

Aaron6.jpg

BILLY.jpg

GRIFFIN4.jpg

JENNIFER-1.jpg

cody.jpg

GriffinCover.jpg

GriffinInfo.jpg

CodyCover.jpg

CodyInfo.jpg

AaronCover.jpg

AaronInfo.jpg

These are just perfect! I can't wait to print the rest of the passport pages and put them together! I'll be sure to post pictures of everything once I'm done! You're generousity is much appreciated!!!

You're Welcome.....

I would love to see pics!!

Fran,

That's awesome! Just be careful, because designing has been known to be addictive!!!!!

Have a great trip!

Fran,

That's awesome! Just be careful, because designing has been known to be addictive!!!!!

Have a great trip!
Thanks Natalie,
I have designed 14 pillow cases so far today! now I have to get to the store to buy the transfer sheets. I will post pics when the pillow cases are complete.

Thanks
Fran

Could you post the blank for the Epcot World Passport? Also, do you have any designs of Mickey wearing German Lederhosen (leather pants) or any type of German picture with Disney Characters. My daughter and her family just moved to Germany 5 weeks ago and I would love to make them some shirts.

Thanks for any help,
Peggy

Could you post the blank for the Epcot World Passport? Also, do you have any designs of Mickey wearing German Lederhosen (leather pants) or any type of German picture with Disney Characters. My daughter and her family just moved to Germany 5 weeks ago and I would love to make them some shirts.

Thanks for any help,
Peggy

All of my Passports are available on my 4shared site (the link is in my signature!)

Hi Natalie! My girlfriends and I are going to WDW in March for Spring break. We are all 20 years old and our names are Tiffany, Christina, Diana, Melissa and we are looking for any suggestions that are fun. please reply soon.

Hi Natalie, I love your designs, I used some for our last trip and they were a big hit. We are taking an anniversary trip in a few weeks and I was wondering if you would make up the wedding rings that says "Sean and Beth Celebrating 8 years of magic" (I'd like to surprise DH with them.) If it is too short notice, I totally understand and think your awesome for doing this for so many people!

Hi Natalie - I posted awhile back #2430 on page 162 --we leave for our vacaiton tomorrow, and its ok if you can't get to it, I thought I would just check one last time tonight.

Thanks again for sharing all your magic in your disigns!:cool1:

Hi Natalie,

I'm brand new to the boards and fortunately stumbled across your thread. Your designs are amazing! Thank you so much for sharing them!

My only problem is deciding which ones to use...hmmm, may need to plan another trip just to wear more cute t-shirts! :)

Thanks again!

Wendy

Status
Not open for further replies.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest