Natalie's t-shirt designs....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Natalie...I made a request on post #2335 for a shirt that I had forgotten for my son when I made the original request (that are AMAZING!) Just wondering if you had already posted it or if it somehow got forgotten? I apologize if it seems like I am being pushy, I was just checking, (he keeps asking!:scared: ) Thanks:flower3:

I am on page 146..................
We had a HUUUUGGGEEE VP visit this past week at work and I have been working a lot! I work full-time..... so sometimes my hobby/happy place has to wait for me to get back to it! If someone needs something right away, I'll try to get it done ASAP!

Aaron1.jpg

[/IMG]

Would it be possible for to get the Pooh sippy cup design with the names Joseph and Joshua?

Also, do you happen to have a Tigger disign? If so, could you also do that one with the same names?

My friend had twins after trying to get pregnant for a long time and mulitiple miscarriages. She LOVES Pooh and Tigger.

No rush...the babies are still little...thought it would make a cute b-day gift when they a year old. :goodvibes

Thanks,
Jessica

Hi
I love these can you make one with Jack Jack and the name AJ from Post 2212
Thanks
Lisa

Hi Natalie,

I'm wondering if you could help me with an idea I had--you did such a great job when you did the 'OFF KILTER' DISign that I am looking for someone ( possibly yourself) that might beable to do a Minnie Irish Step Dancer. My four year old grandaughters dance class would love shirts to wear on their trip. No hurry. Thanks.

Hi Natalie, I'd hate to make you rush. But I know you said you were on pg 146 and to let you know if we needed a disign soon. My request is on pg 161, it's post number 2401, It's for my boss, she is leaving in 12 days. She saw the shirts that I had made and I told her I'd make her one. We looked through the other disigns, but this is the one she likes the most. If it's possible, I would really appreciate it. Thank You so Much.

Hi,

Could I get this design with TODAY!! underneath the design (red or black print or whatever you think looks the best, maybe curved or slanted or something to emphasize it!

Thanks so much!
Sonya

Can you do the birthday design for me that is right up in the previous post!

Can you do it with the name Kerri in the middle
Under 2009 can it say "Celebrating Disney Style"

But I have a different request. I am doing this for my boss and she asked if it could say

Today Is ( on top of the circle)
My Birthday ( underneath the circle)

If that is not possible can it just say "Today is my Birthday" where it normally says Celebrating disney style. Thank you so much in advacne

I hope this is what you wanted.............

celebrate_logo3-1.jpg

These are so cool - could I get two? "Sebastian" and "Anna"?

Thank you!

Oh - I like the one you did for "DOUG" too, with the pictures in the names and the lightsabers on the left. Whichever you think looks better with those long names of my kiddos!

Thanks!
Tassma

This isn't a t-shirt, but I wasn't sure where to put it.

You posted autograph pages with the princesses in their gold dresses for me, which were just what I was looking for ~ thank you!

I have also heard that Mulan and Pocohontas may be at the dinner. Could you do pages with their names on, don't worry about a picture, as I don't think there are any of them in gold. Thank you!

I have been gone for a few weeks - so I am checking out some new stuff - wow girl I love the little Green lantern Mickey!! Good job Natalie!!!! Thanks for your hard work and wonderful talent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New DISboards Posts

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest