Fantasy Springs is opening June 6th 2024

Well, its 11.13AM in tokyo and i cant find even a single night stay in FS. sighs.

Im wondering if anyone can spot any errors in the way im trying to book. I have my parents travelling with me so 4 adults, 2 children.

image.png

Last edited:
Have a great opening day!!
Thank you! I think I’m going to enjoy my 6:30 breakfast and not worry about being at the front of happy entry. I’m not trying for premier access so I don’t need to be at the front, I’m going to get so little sleep as it is :hyper:

I just watched the live stream of the opening drone show. Well, lots of footage of characters roaming their lands (nicely done) and a few drones. Not comparable to the Electrical Sky Parade in Paris. It did get me excited about our trip though! And I was very happy to be able to read the countdown before the lifestream where it said あと7分!

I just watched the live stream of the opening drone show. Well, lots of footage of characters roaming their lands (nicely done) and a few drones. Not comparable to the Electrical Sky Parade in Paris. It did get me excited about our trip though! And I was very happy to be able to read the countdown before the lifestream where it said あと7分!
I saw bits of the drones from the Ippudo Ramen line at Ikspiari! IMG_6763.jpeg

Since only MiraCosta will have happy entry tomorrow it should be interesting. Fantasy Springs Hotel guests in theory will be held until 9. But I’m not sure if FS will be open for happy entry or not? If it’s not it will be a bit silly as everyone will just be in line all over again but in a different spot. Better wear my running shoes either way!

Since only MiraCosta will have happy entry tomorrow it should be interesting. Fantasy Springs Hotel guests in theory will be held until 9. But I’m not sure if FS will be open for happy entry or not? If it’s not it will be a bit silly as everyone will just be in line all over again but in a different spot. Better wear my running shoes either way!

There should be no regular FS hotel guests though. I think the preview guests all checked out by Sunday. There was actually some final construction on the FS hotel entrance today.

For entry at night, can you buy ticket through klook? Or are those located in person only at park entrance?

There should be no regular FS hotel guests though. I think the preview guests all checked out by Sunday. There was actually some final construction on the FS hotel entrance today.
So the hotel is empty for opening day? That's weird IMHO, but logical from the crowd control standpoint.

When are they having guests start? Didn't follow the opening night of FS itself.

So the hotel is empty for opening day? That's weird IMHO, but logical from the crowd control standpoint.

When are they having guests start? Didn't follow the opening night of FS itself.

The hotel officially opens at 3PM on June 6. My guess is that if anyone is staying there tonight, it would be invitees to the opening event. It's possible that they planned several days off to make adjustments based off information gathered from the preview packages.

It's actually not weird in my opinion. If the recording of the drone show was live, they definitely didn't want people wandering around the hotel and showing up in the background of those talking scenes at the beginning. If the recording of the drone show wasn't live and actually recorded during the two "rehearsals" last night, then they wouldn't want the hotel guests to find out they were being sneaky.

At least it seems like the final shot of the people cheering should have been live because people at DisneySea saw them rehearsing in the afternoon.

The hotel officially opens at 3PM on June 6. My guess is that if anyone is staying there tonight, it would be invitees to the opening event. It's possible that they planned several days off to make adjustments based off information gathered from the preview packages.

It's actually not weird in my opinion. If the recording of the drone show was live, they definitely didn't want people wandering around the hotel and showing up in the background of those talking scenes at the beginning. If the recording of the drone show wasn't live and actually recorded during the two "rehearsals" last night, then they wouldn't want the hotel guests to find out they were being sneaky.

At least it seems like the final shot of the people cheering should have been live because people at DisneySea saw them rehearsing in the afternoon.
Weird from the financial and operations side of the house :)

Of course productions team would love an empty set to control factors - but typically Disney would have them just work around the people. Then again Oriental company works in different ways!

From the opening day times for FSH it seemed like their ticket desk at FSH opens at 6 which is why I thought it’d be possible for guests to arrive and buy a 1 day passport on opening day and possibly use their special entrance at 9. I’d hate to be the guinea pig for that though since it wasn’t super clear from the English website at least.

It sounds like TDR may have just quietly ended their partnership with hotels like the Hilton for luggage transfers as well, probably with all the chaos of FS. The FAQ seems to have disappeared and I saw a report of someone at Sheraton saying Disney just ended luggage transfers with them. A bit annoying there was no warning but alas, are we surprised, no.

It sounds like TDR may have just quietly ended their partnership with hotels like the Hilton for luggage transfers as well, probably with all the chaos of FS. The FAQ seems to have disappeared and I saw a report of someone at Sheraton saying Disney just ended luggage transfers with them. A bit annoying there was no warning but alas, are we surprised, no.
So you can no longer send luggage to Disney hotels from Hilton and vice versa? That's super annoying for me since I have a stay booked at Hilton before and after my vacation package.

So you can no longer send luggage to Disney hotels from Hilton and vice versa? That's super annoying for me since I have a stay booked at Hilton before and after my vacation package.
Same as our backup plan for not getting FS 4nights and using only a VP.

This would be super annoying :(

I got in line for happy entry 6:54 and it appeared to be two lines across, and down and back! Security started 7:00. I’m definitely towards the end as not too many people behind me :rotfl:

Also tmobile is working just fine here! Despite all the people!

Through security 7:24
IMG_6813.jpeg
Forgive me as I’ve never been to DS so no idea where I am. I assume this is the ticket gate? Doesn’t seem like too many people, I certainly had as many people in front of me waiting to get into DL at 5:00 the other night and was in within two minutes 🤞

Last edited:
I was scanned in within 3 minutes! Hardly anyone was behind me. So I’m not sure I’d bother getting there very early unless you’re there early early lol.

Unfortunately I cannot see ride passes since I have a passport so I can’t see how fast they went!

New DISboards Posts

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest