Marathon Weekend 2025

I'm down the rabbit hole now.

If they start FotA the Friday after MW, that would put it starting on the 17th.

2020: Jan 17th (womp womp!)
2022: Jan 14th
2023: Jan 13th
2024: Jan 12th

the MW dates for 2025 are the same as they were for 2020, so while I feel like the possibility is slim, if they want to dig into the cash cow that festivals are, maaaaaaybe they'll overlap them. A girl can dream.

I think we may have partially gone through Adventureland during the half or full in 2023? Not the entire thing like 2025 but I think we went through the underpass from liberty square/Frontierland where the restrooms are, coming out and turning right towards jungle cruise/magic carpets?
You're right! Somehow I'd completely forgotten about that but we did come through that way and past PoTC

I massively doubt it, but WHAT IF we don't get the WS loop at the end because they're starting FOTA in epcot on 10k day? It would make more sense for them to keep us out of WS during park hours if that happens to be the case.
If I remember correctly, the vast majority of the FARTS exhibits are in the front of the World Showcase where we generally don't run. I don't recall there being any booths by the pavilions.

If I remember correctly, the vast majority of the FARTS exhibits are in the front of the World Showcase where we generally don't run. I don't recall there being any booths by the pavilions.
well crud! that's the one festival we've never been to, so I was assuming it would be spread through WS similar to F&W and F&G. :(

well crud! that's the one festival we've never been to, so I was assuming it would be spread through WS similar to F&W and F&G. :(
It's a really great festival (my DD's favorite actually) if you like art. There are booths spread out at the entrance to the World Showcase with artists' works on display. Also, you might have seen the chalk artist's work on social media where they create 3d works on the walkway between Future World and World Showcase.

They are all around World Showcase. I got a bunch of Star Wars art near America last year. (No, I haven't hung them up yet, why do you ask?)

I'm down the rabbit hole now.

If they start FotA the Friday after MW, that would put it starting on the 17th.

2020: Jan 17th (womp womp!)
2022: Jan 14th
2023: Jan 13th
2024: Jan 12th

the MW dates for 2025 are the same as they were for 2020, so while I feel like the possibility is slim, if they want to dig into the cash cow that festivals are, maaaaaaybe they'll overlap them. A girl can dream.
Probably won’t make an impact because if they would have wave done it by now it feels like. Since if they wanted to do the overlap by now I think they would have.

But I did still take a vacation in 21 around MW weekend even with it being cancelled. And they did have the FOTA starting that week instead of the week after.

Like I said I doubt they’ll move it forward because it doesn’t tend to overlap. But I do know they’ve had it a week before

Glad to hear you're on the mend @Mr_Incr3dible !
Thank you! And to everyone else. Made it upstairs last night, took a shower, and slept in my own bed.
I even made it to the Home Depot with my son to get some supplies ahead of this hurricane. Riding around in one of those motorized carts.... Gads.
And to everyone in the path of Helene, be careful. Hard to believe it'll still be a hurricane in Macon, Ga. The high winds tonight and tomorrow with all the wet soil are very concerning.

I expect to be running again in the spring and will be signing up for MW 2026, likely the Goofy.
Depending on how training goes, it may be a slower pace, but I expect to finish.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest