Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2024 Edition

Instagram post says lunch and dinner
View attachment 879321

The Beast Meet-and-Greet is BACK at Be Our Guest in Magic Kingdom
quote from article:
This is a Soft Opening

I should note, however, that a Cast Member we talked to said that this was a soft opening of the Beast meet-and-greet, and the restaurant will be trying it out for a couple of weeks.
Thanks. We may end up trying lunch. I asked ds earlier and he said the beast would be too scary so I’m gonna ask him again to make sure

Daughter of Jodi Benson Steps Into Mother’s Fins as Ariel in Immersive Production of ‘The Little Mermaid’

jodi-benson-daughter-playing-ariel-theatre-in-miamiWorldImage.jpg

Delaney Benson, daughter of Jodi Benson — the original voice actor for Ariel in Disney’s animated “The Little Mermaid” — is currently playing the titular role in an immersive production of the stage musical adaptation in South Florida.

The production is being performed at Area Stage, located at The Shops at Sunset Place in South Miami.

The runtime of the show is July 11 to August 11, 2024, at 2 p.m. and 7 p.m.

Jodi Benson attended her daughter’s portrayal of the iconic character Ariel, and the moment was shared on social media, which you can watch below.

Jodi Benson looks rather proud to watch her daughter play the role of Ariel.

This is technically not true as it still hasn't beaten that garbage Lion King "live action" remake. That movie is 99% animated so it counts as an animated feature.
True! I would rather not have to count it but it's definitely and obviously not a live-action film

True! I would rather not have to count it but it's definitely and obviously not a live-action film
I don't want it to count either but the ONLY shot in that film that is not animated is the beginning with the sun rising. I remember Disney releasing some behind the scenes footage where they showed how all of the environments were animated in Unreal Engine (I think 4?), which is an engine used for gaming.

This is technically not true as it still hasn't beaten that garbage Lion King "live action" remake. That movie is 99% animated so it counts as an animated feature.
I agree that it's technically animated, but since Disney classifies as a "live-action" film that is why box office articles don't put it the animated category for their reporting. Just silly semantics

I agree that it's technically animated, but since Disney classifies as a "live-action" film that is why box office articles don't put it the animated category for their reporting. Just silly semantics
It's still so funny how Disney is trying to gaslight people into believing that movie is live action but I hope Inside Out 2 beats it. At least Inside Out 2 is an actually good movie.

It's still so funny how Disney is trying to gaslight people into believing that movie is live action but I hope Inside Out 2 beats it. At least Inside Out 2 is an actually good movie.
I also hope Inside Out 2 beats it. Maybe I'll help by going to see it again, lol

But to be fair, I don't think Disney is trying to gaslight anyone. Live action is just how they categorize it but I don't think it's meant to be deceptive. It's probably just to do with marketing

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest