Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2024 Edition

I don't mind the price increase, but why is it I can get D+ without ads at an annual price, but I can only get Hulu with ads at that price, and it is impossible to bunlde that together at an annual price?
My dad had the same question.

I am hoping he's heavily involved as well. But the expansion is going in Dinoland as a replacement, I think that ship had sailed.
I believe things may have changed since last year’s D23 and the Instagram video WDI put out. Also, the Tropical Americas expansion going in DinoLand doesn’t really make it an "expansion", but more of a replacement/retheme.

I believe things may have changed since last year’s D23 and the Instagram video WDI put out. Also, the Tropical Americas expansion going in DinoLand doesn’t really make it an "expansion", but more of a replacement/retheme.
Alrighty, it seems you've chosen your windmills to slay. Charge on, then!

I don't mind the price increase, but why is it I can get D+ without ads at an annual price, but I can only get Hulu with ads at that price, and it is impossible to bunlde that together at an annual price?
Agreed…I’m trying to decide what the best course of action should be when my Disney + no ad annual is up for renewal in November…do I keep that and continue to do Hulu with ads monthly (which I started doing earlier this year when I couldn’t password share with family members in a different household) or if there is a better option

Agreed…I’m trying to decide what the best course of action should be when my Disney + no ad annual is up for renewal in November…do I keep that and continue to do Hulu with ads monthly (which I started doing earlier this year when I couldn’t password share with family members in a different household) or if there is a better option
I just switched to the Disney/Hulu/Max no ads bundle, and it’s basically like getting D+ for free compared to the separate D+ no ads annual/Hulu no ads monthly/Max no ads annual that I had before

Plus, the customer service rep who helped me get it set up accidentally refunded my entire last year’s D+ cost, instead of just the remaining 3 months’ worth 🤑🤫🤑

I just switched to the Disney/Hulu/Max no ads bundle, and it’s basically like getting D+ for free compared to the separate D+ no ads annual/Hulu no ads monthly/Max no ads annual that I had before

Plus, the customer service rep who helped me get it set up accidentally refunded my entire last year’s D+ cost, instead of just the remaining 3 months’ worth 🤑🤫🤑
We get max through our cable which another household member budgets

So Frank Oz is still hilarious!

"You reprised your role as Dave in Inside Out 2, which is now the biggest film in Pixar’s history. At this point in your career, what’s it like to be part of such a success?

It’s awesomely difficult.

In Inside Out 2, Dave Goelz and I reprised our roles of the two guards from the original Inside Out. We were very happy to have been asked again, but we feel we can’t keep carrying the success of Pixar’s movies on our shoulders. I just hope in the future Pixar will be able to create other movies that are not so dependent on us for their success."
🤣

So Frank Oz is still hilarious!

"You reprised your role as Dave in Inside Out 2, which is now the biggest film in Pixar’s history. At this point in your career, what’s it like to be part of such a success?

It’s awesomely difficult.

In Inside Out 2, Dave Goelz and I reprised our roles of the two guards from the original Inside Out. We were very happy to have been asked again, but we feel we can’t keep carrying the success of Pixar’s movies on our shoulders. I just hope in the future Pixar will be able to create other movies that are not so dependent on us for their success."
🤣

Dude's a legend for a reason!

https://dapsmagic.com/2024/08/forme...eans-to-become-disney-legend/#google_vignette

Former Imagineer Joe Rohde Shares About Contributions to Disney and What it Means to Become Disney Legend
Aug 5, 2024
by Mr. Daps in Disney, Entertainment
"There's just not a lot of classic IP in my portfolio. If I have a legacy, I suppose it is that… to leave a body of work that shows just how much more and how much else Imagineers are capable of."

He should just @ Bob Iger next time, dang.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest