Helios Grand details when?

A question to the UOR account on X asked if Universal Express would be offered instead of Express Unlimited. The answer was no. ☹️
Even if they know the they will offer it or some variation of it they wont tell you now - so no point in even asking.

That said - it will most likely leak before they announce it.

Just as an example - everyone knew there was going to be a dueling coaster at Epic. You could see it it because they were building it. But it was not announced. Universal employees could not say it was a dueling coaster. I was doing the behind the scenes tour of HHN in the dueling Dragons house and mentioned it and the guide had to act like I was a crazy person.

A few months later - same guide was the captain of our Mardi Gras float. They had announced that day a bunch of Epic related things including the dueling coaster and we talked about how ridiculous it was that he had to act like there was no dueling coaster up until it was announced even though everyone knew it.

So until they start letting you book rooms I would not worry too much.

Someone mentioned the once per ride express pass - and maybe an option to upgrade to full express - that might be a good solution for all the signature hotels. It seems very stupid to have a class of signature hotels that don't all have the same benefits.

No Express Pass for Helios Grand is a critical error. Even if they intend to have no Express Pass lines at Epic Universe, offering no Express Pass to the other parks prevents those that want to spend their entire vacation at Universal from staying at Helios.

They should do the exact opposite. Offer Express at all 3 parks for Helios and just the 2 parks for PBH, HRH & RP. Express riders from a single hotel won't overwhelm Epic rides during its ultrabusy first year. Especially if some are spending some of their time at other parks.

But even if there's no Express lines at Epic, the current plan puts the Helios a significant step below the 3 EP hotels. That makes no logical sense at all.

No Express Pass for Helios Grand is a critical error. Even if they intend to have no Express Pass lines at Epic Universe, offering no Express Pass to the other parks prevents those that want to spend their entire vacation at Universal from staying at Helios.

They should do the exact opposite. Offer Express at all 3 parks for Helios and just the 2 parks for PBH, HRH & RP. Express riders from a single hotel won't overwhelm Epic rides during its ultrabusy first year. Especially if some are spending some of their time at other parks.

But even if there's no Express lines at Epic, the current plan puts the Helios a significant step below the 3 EP hotels. That makes no logical sense at all.
I've come to realize existing hotel express passes are contractually grandfatherd, I don't know for how long.. I'm sure Lowes would love to offer Express Passes to guests staying at Sapphire and Helios. No brainer. I'm sure the theme park division has no interest in giving more hotel express passes for free or at a nominal price.

Looks like they are opening May 22, 2025! Still unable to book at this time though. Keep your eyes open as it’s likely coming soon. 🙌 Prices will be interesting I’m sure.

Looks like they are opening May 22, 2025! Still unable to book at this time though. Keep your eyes open as it’s likely coming soon. 🙌 Prices will be interesting I’m sure.
From what I have been reading it's supposed to be more expensive than Hard Rock making the most expensive hotel on universal property.

Someone on the Epic thread posted the starting price of Helios as $200-ish. Since Helios doesn't include EP to any park, I can't see them charging more than the other premier hotels.

I'm super surprised by the lack of EP at Helios. I guess I expected it to be the high end resort at Universal Orlando and it would come with EP. Even if EP wasn't offered in Epic Universe, I thought they would throw it in for the main two parks.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-10-17 211915.png
    Screenshot 2024-10-17 211915.png
    220.1 KB · Views: 6
I'm super surprised by the lack of EP at Helios. I guess I expected it to be the high end resort at Universal Orlando and it would come with EP. Even if EP wasn't offered in Epic Universe, I thought they would throw it in for the main two parks.
Me too! I was 99% sure Helios guests would get at least EP for Epic and the cheapest room would be around $1000. Who knew that they give no EP and the rooms only start in the $200s 🤷🏼‍♀️. Luckily I didn't make a bet with anyone.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest