Plan Ahead with Lightning Lane Entry at Walt Disney World Starting July 24

How hard is it to get Remy and Frozen on the same day? For example, if I book Remy in advance and have a 9am "throwaway" to Pixar or the Land or something, how likely will I be able to get Frozen? If I am willing to refresh throughout the day?

I'm not sure if its worth it to pay for LLMP just to get Remy. That's essentially LLSP pricing and I don't think Remy alone is worth that. It doesn't really seem like you really need it for any of the other rides.

Thoughts?
It’s a gamble. I was able to on my trip during the slow point of Sept but I had to tap into that first LL at park open and be willing to take whatever was left LL wise (could be like end of the night). You need to be ok with understanding you’re taking a gamble.

Help me out guys!! I am at a loss here. We are at WDW the week of thanksgiving, and I am trying to figure out what the best way to go about this is. There are 7 of us who will ride rides. The kids are all boys, 10, 10, 13, and 15, so we don't really do much at MK so I am not as concerned about that park. I promised that I would not drag everyone out of bed at the butt crack of dawn this year. So with this new system, am I even going to get more than 3 rides per day if we don't tap in until 9 or 10?

I'd tried to keep up with this thread when it started but I've gotten so far behind, I can't catch up now on what all the tricks are.

Help me out guys!! I am at a loss here. We are at WDW the week of thanksgiving, and I am trying to figure out what the best way to go about this is. There are 7 of us who will ride rides. The kids are all boys, 10, 10, 13, and 15, so we don't really do much at MK so I am not as concerned about that park. I promised that I would not drag everyone out of bed at the butt crack of dawn this year. So with this new system, am I even going to get more than 3 rides per day if we don't tap in until 9 or 10?

I'd tried to keep up with this thread when it started but I've gotten so far behind, I can't catch up now on what all the tricks are.
At MK you'd get more than 3, but at the other parks (especially AK & Epcot) it'll be tougher to get anything decent durimg a busier week if you're not tapping in until 10. Tapping in at 9, you'll still be able to get another decent ride probably but there's just not a lot at those parks to begin with.

Can’t really find a definitive answer. Staying onsite so I know it is 7 days before but On the day you are able to choose your LL for your trip, what time can you start doing it? 7am or 12 Midnight? Thank you.

Any other reports of anyone being able to successfully purchase either LLMP or a LLSP for a party day? I know there was one guest who was able to, but wondering if anyone else as of recent days?

LL costs really add up! I was on right at 7am and able to get all we wanted but ouch! It was painful to the bank account. Thankfully you are able to know the costs in advance as you plan. Party of 4, short trip arriving 10/24-10/28. We got-

10/25
LLMP for MK with Tiana, Pirates, HM
Evening LLSP for Guardians for 2 people

10/26
Morning LLSP for Rise of the Resistance
Evening LLSP for Seven Drawfs

10/27
Morning LLSP for Flight of Passage
Evening LLMP for Remi, Spaceship Earth, Living with the Land

For a total of $460.

Last edited:
It’s a gamble. I was able to on my trip during the slow point of Sept but I had to tap into that first LL at park open and be willing to take whatever was left LL wise (could be like end of the night). You need to be ok with understanding you’re taking a gamble.
I was able to do them both standby with a total of 60 minutes in line the first week of October. Didn't rope drop either. 30 minutes for Remy at about 11am and 30 more for Frozen at about 3pm.

Any other reports of anyone being able to successfully purchase either LLMP or a LLSP for a party day? I know there was one guest who was able to, but wondering if anyone else as of recent days?
I was able to do this today. (If it matters, for reference (based on what I have seen on other sites) I am have tickets for 1 party-only day and 1 park day (so 2 different days) during my visit.)

I have 1 day park hoppers that I am using on my non-party day. I do not have a park ticket on my party day. There are no other tickets/passes on my account.

I booked my park hopper day (Saturday) LLMP and LLSPs first, then thought I would see if I could buy Tron for 4-6pm the day of my party (Friday night prior). I was able to do that successfully. (I got the confirmation email and everything shows up in MDE) It also was allowing me to purchase LLMPs but it was only showing me ride times after 4pm for everything. I did not proceed as much of what I want to do at MK I should be able to do during the party. (I know I didn't "need" the Tron LL as wait times are more reasonable during the party, but I don't want to miss two of my "musts" - the parade and the fireworks - to stand in a shorter line for Tron and Tiana that usually happens during those times. For me, it was preferrable to only do a "longish" wait for one of the two rides during the party.) I should call out that Tiana was not available on the LLMP - it said "this experience no longer available" or something similar. Had it been available, I may have bought the LLMP....

New version of MDE v8.3 is now available for iPhone with the usual "We fixed bugs and improved overall app performance."

Dave

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest