Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2024 Edition

This movie is amazing. Went to see it on Friday and laughed so hard. A number of times there were cheers in the crowd too. I recommend seeing it.
Fan service/Enjoyability factor: 15/10
Storyline: 5/10

I always see Marvel movies with my son (23). We both commented that it’s a super-fun movie, and we were entertained (no checking watches for time left), but we really weren’t sure what the point was besides being a love letter to the OG X-men movies and Wolverine comic fans. The crowd was great and made it a blast, so I’d suggest seeing it theaters when there will still be high viewership.

Deadpool wasn’t exactly a slam dunk when they first started with this either, there was some risk there.
Exactly. Neither was a movie with a racoon, a talking tree, a former wrestler, and the guy from Parks and Rec a slam dunk. Some might argue an almost all black cast or a movie with the lead hero being a woman was also a risk and those paid off tremendously. There are lots of good stories left to be told. They just need to be good stories with compelling characters people can rally around.

https://dapsmagic.com/2024/08/forme...eans-to-become-disney-legend/#google_vignette

Former Imagineer Joe Rohde Shares About Contributions to Disney and What it Means to Become Disney Legend
Aug 5, 2024
by Mr. Daps in Disney, Entertainment
I am hoping that, since he returned to Disney, he has joined the Tropical Americas project and asked for the new land to be turned into a full-fledged expansion for the west side of Animal Kingdom instead of a Dinoland replacement/retheme. AK is the brainchild of Rhode after all.

I am hoping that, since he returned to Disney, he has joined the Tropical Americas project and asked for the new land to be turned into a full-fledged expansion for the west side of Animal Kingdom instead of a Dinoland replacement/retheme. AK is the brainchild of Rhode after all.
I am hoping he's heavily involved as well. But the expansion is going in Dinoland as a replacement, I think that ship had sailed.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest