Disney Dream Oct 31, 2016

Hoping our trip still gets to visit CC! But looking like it's going to be slammed with rumors of it possibly taking weeks to come back "online". Stay safe everyone in the path!

CC is a favorite (although I've only been once!) I'm hoping damage is minimal in all of the Bahamas as well as Florida. Fingers crossed Mathew heads out into the Atlantic and not back around for a second visit.

Congrats btw on Shades ressies! I see your ticker there :) Sadly the before/after have been sold out for us so we're staying offsite. But not so sadly, DH is considering DVC so who knows!

Hoping for a smooth departure soon on the 31st.

Liz

I am so excited it has been a whirlwind couple of days. I booked this two days ago, got $200 airfare from MSP and next thing you know I am going on a cruise. YEA!

I have requested the FB Group, so if the admin is in here please approve me. Pretty Please. I have never done FE's but I am busy sewing my FE as we speak...or at least when I am not obsessing over the cruise....

Does anybody know if they throw a special Halloween Party the night we board?

Hi everyone, I'm very excited to be going on this cruise with my family my husband and I have 2 kids 3Yr old and 5Yr old celebrating his 6th bday on the ship.
Has anyone received there packet in the mail yet? (We booked this cruise in March and have yet to receive anything)

And is it to late to join the fish extender group?

I am so excited it has been a whirlwind couple of days. I booked this two days ago, got $200 airfare from MSP and next thing you know I am going on a cruise. YEA!

Does anybody know if they throw a special Halloween Party the night we board?

I was receiving daily emails for about a week after booking (back in September). One said there would be a Pirate night and another explained Halloween and adult costumes. I'm assuming we will have both! The sail away party starts at 4:15 - 4:30 so I would say no on having Halloween the same night. I'm just guessing since it's our first Halloween and only our 2nd cruise!

I did put together a costume..DH just flat out said No Way! (No kids here, just the 2 of us)

Hi everyone, I'm very excited to be going on this cruise with my family my husband and I have 2 kids 3Yr old and 5Yr old celebrating his 6th bday on the ship.
Has anyone received there packet in the mail yet? (We booked this cruise in March and have yet to receive anything)

And is it to late to join the fish extender group?

We got our packet about 10 days after booking. We didn't book until September though. Our first cruise we booked 10 days out and never got documents. CM just had us do online check in.

I have zero knowledge about FEs but I just finished door decorations! If we ever make a reservation earlier I'm hoping to get into one.

We are really looking forward to this! Happy planning everyone.

Liz

Yay! I can't wait. How exciting for your first cruise to be on Disney! Your spoiling yourself!

I can definitely organize an FE closer to the date. About 6 months before we can really work on it!

My husband just booked our trip today!! Super last minute surprise for the family. Is it too late to participate in the FE??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter