Disney Dream Oct 31, 2016

Sue2aT- Welcome! A few of us here are RNs!!

We also have a private FB page for this cruise. You can have your daughter request to join. We have our FE list there.

Sue2aT- Welcome! A few of us here are RNs!!

We also have a private FB page for this cruise. You can have your daughter request to join. We have our FE list there.

Was wondering how I can get the Facebook info. Looking to join the FE group.

Hi ChipandDale33. Welcome! Sorry, I can't give you any info without breaking Disboard rules.

Yay! I can't wait. How exciting for your first cruise to be on Disney! Your spoiling yourself!

I can definitely organize an FE closer to the date. About 6 months before we can really work on it!

Have we organized a FE yet?

Edited:found the Facebook page

Last edited:
Hi everyone
Greetings from Calgary, Alberta Canada:welcome: My husband and I and our 3 adult kids are hoping to meet some new people in the "district".:maleficenat the masquerade party.

I'm interested in doing fish extenders too. I have an 8 yr old son and 11 year old daughter.

Hello Fellow Cruisers!!! My DH and I are experiencing our 2nd DCL cruise with all of you. We cannot wait to experience Halloween on the high seas.

Hello everyone -

We will be getting married!!!! This is my 4th DC and her First! I have two teen daughters and she has two boys ages 10 and 8! This will be our Familymoon where we blend! We will be at WDW 10/27-10/30 attending MNSSHP on the 27th and going back after the cruise to run Wine and Dine 11/4-11/8! We love Disney and making new friends!

Hello all,

We are heading down to Disney October 29th, we are doing two days in the parks before the cruise. One of the days will include the not so scary Halloween party at the Magic Kingdom. We are interested in being part of the FE group ,Also I read a few posts about a FB page pertaining just to this cruise. I did try to search on FB but having no luck. Thank you

We are on this cruise as well! I understand the FE group headed off to FB but just wanted to :wave2: and say Hi!!

Looking forward to some fun food and relaxation soon!

Liz

Hello
I participate in Cruise from Japan.
FE group wants to participate in me.
Are you still in time?

KAYOKO

Hoping our trip still gets to visit CC! But looking like it's going to be slammed with rumors of it possibly taking weeks to come back "online". Stay safe everyone in the path!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter