Disney Dream Oct 31, 2016

So, right now I'm rocking it out at WDW!!! Chillaxin by little mermaid pool at AoA!!

Aww man Clara-- I left WDW on Monday. Missed you by a few days! It was really crowded last week. I heard its dead this week. Joaquin scared everyone off I guess.

My family and I are booked on this cruise. No birthday celebrations for us (but I am a nurse so I kinda fit in ) we are interested in joining the FE group. 2 girls 2 adults. Thanks to the person for volunteering to head it up!!

Hello everyone!

My family and I are booked for this cruise and we are all very excited! It will be my parents, my sister, my brother-in-law, my nephew (4), my niece (2), my boyfriend and myself. We are staying at GF the Friday and Saturday before then staying at OKW the Friday and Saturday after!

We are also very interested in the FE. My parents have gone on the Disney Wonder once before but did not join the FE. Does any one have any feedback on the FE? Is it worth all the work? TIA!

Welcome aboard!!! Where are you staying Sunday night before the cruise? We are genetically planning on coming in on Sunday and staying at WDW for the MNSSHP and on the back end as well!

I absolutely love the FE. It's my favorite. I have done it twice now. It's only as much work as you want to make it. It's very simple in all reality. Some people go crazy with it which is okay too! It's all up to you. I definitely would do one cabin for the kiddos! I am setting that all up so just let me know!

Welcome aboard!!! Where are you staying Sunday night before the cruise? We are genetically planning on coming in on Sunday and staying at WDW for the MNSSHP and on the back end as well!

I absolutely love the FE. It's my favorite. I have done it twice now. It's only as much work as you want to make it. It's very simple in all reality. Some people go crazy with it which is okay too! It's all up to you. I definitely would do one cabin for the kiddos! I am setting that all up so just let me know!

Friday, Saturday and Sunday night (I am not sure how I fogot Sunday ha) we are staying at GF. We are planning our own transportation to and from the ship. We are also planning on doing the MNSSHP too but I was very excited to hear about Halloween On the High Seas! (I had my heart set trick-or-treating at Magic Kingdom on Halloween if we could get the tickets).

For the FE is it worth it for adults? There will be all adults in our cabin and the kids will be in the cabin next to us! I know it will be more exciting for the kids to recieve gifts. What kind of things did you get in your FE?

Thank you for answering all my questions :)

My first cruise was with the kids. They loved it. My second was just us, and so is this one. So yeah, the FE is fun for adults and kids! People usually tailor their gifts to who is in the cabin. Sometimes not, and we just give those to the kids or pixie dust it.

The question is, what didn't I get in my FE! I have received insane things and small things. Adult things and kids things. Cheap things and expensive. Handmade and store bought. I am just asking no homemade food items on this exchange. It weirds some people out.

Hello Fellow Cruisers!! Very excited for another Halloween Cruise!! We were on the Dream Last year for Halloween and my sons (13 & 10 yrs) both had so much fun....out of all the choices they wanted a redo! Gets me out of taking them Trick or Treating in the Cold here in Rhode Island! We are creatures of habit...and MUST DO the MNSSHP party as we do every year!

Welcome all the new cruisers!! Can't wait to meet everyone!

We just had to go and add a night at WDW. We thought the cruise left of a Sunday. When I told my husband Halloween was on a Monday he freaked out. Thank goodness our resort had availability for Sunday night. It would have been annoying to have to move resorts for one night. We've done it before.
Anyway, didnt the cruises used to sail on Sunday/Thurs? Or am I just remembering wrong?

We are excited to cruise on the Dream for Halloween! My daughter, my husband and I will be on board, as well as my parents! We are so excited! We have done one other Disney cruise and are excited to go again! We didn't do Fish Extenders last time, but are excited to participate this time! I am not a nurse, but am a labor doula, so I spend a good bit of time on L and D! I love my nurses!

Thanks Tnkerbelle for offering to organize the FE! I wouldn't even know where to begin if it were up to me. LOL! I already have a list of a ton of gift ideas.

Anyone going to the parks beforehand?
Our family is planning on flying in late Friday night. Then spending one day at AK and the other at MK.

Our family is planning on flying in late Friday night. Then spending one day at AK and the other at MK.

I don't know our itinerary for parks yet. Pretty sure we are planning for MNSSHP one night.

My family will also be on board for the Halloween sailing! My kids are 6 and 4 and they are so excited to spend Halloween sailing on their first cruise! We will also be participating in the MNSSHP at MK. We can't wait!

Also I have been reading up on the FE's and door magnets, etc! It's going to be so much fun! And looking forward to meeting new people!

HI all- just booked my daughter on your cruise, "mom's a pro" or so I was told, on booking. AKA buttered me up to do it for her. We have been DVC members since 96, and to anyone on this thread that is thinking about becoming a member - GO FOR IT!! and this will be my daughter's 6th cruise, and first w/o mom - all grown up and her boyfriends very first, and what a way to sail! Her stepfather and I are sailing out, cruise 7,on the Dream in May; and since I am having one of those "milestone" bdays, we are kicking it up to a once in a life time experience, concigere. . ElenaRN, my daughter is also a nurse and now enjoying all that hard work studying. Ok, so mom us being a buttinski, I saw mention of this, but I did see where anyone had started a FISH EXTENDER in your forum. It is truly so very much fun!!!! ALso, I sent my daughter your link and I do think she will be a part of your "family". It is great way to pre-meet, before you sail and then while on board! For that fact, as fate has it, my husband and I were on the monorail last year, day before we sailed and we were discussing the DisBoard and our FE group, and don't you know it, the woman sitting next to me was the person who started our thread/group!! ElenaRN - go for the platinum! I am with you on that one!! To all of you, have an awesome time!! I hope Ash joins in w/ all of you, and I also hope that you start-up an FE our of your growing "family" on this thread! Bon Voyage to all, 68 to we sail!

Sue2aT- Welcome! A few of us here are RNs!!

We also have a private FB page for this cruise. You can have your daughter request to join. We have our FE list there.

Sue2aT- Welcome! A few of us here are RNs!!

We also have a private FB page for this cruise. You can have your daughter request to join. We have our FE list there.
Thanks so very much! Passing your email onto her!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter