Disney Dream Oct 31, 2016

ElenaRN

There's a great big beautiful tomorrow.....
We just booked Halloween on the High Seas 2016!
I know it's over a year away but we are super excited.
We haven't been on DCL since 2011!

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list pixiedust:
Have a great cruise :beach:

Hi there! My husband and I just signed up for this cruise too! I am super excited to cruise on the Dream. First time. It will be our 2nd DCL cruise. We have done the Wonder and Magic. We are celebrating my B-day!

It will be my birthday too!! Nov 1st. When is yours?

I am October 30th! I will be turning 35! I see your and RN! Me too! I work in labor and delivery at UCSD. San Diego! Looks like you and I are going to be heading this group up! I'm super excited to do so. I haven't sailed the Dream yet. I want to do an FE group of course! And a birthday bash! Aka adult only meet up and drinking!!

Hi everyone! This seems to be the :cake:Birthday:cake: Cruise! My daughter will be turning 16 on Nov. 2 and she wanted a Disney Cruise for her Sweet 16th!! I was like ABSOLUTELY!:rolleyes1 Tnkrbelle81, I'm a L&D nurse too at UVA in Charlottesville.:lovestruc I am so stinkin' excited for this trip since this will be our very first cruise ever! pixiedust:

What an awesome sweet 16 present!!

Also sounds like this trip is going to be "Nurses Gone Wild!!" LOL !!!
I work in a post procedure unit for cardiac cath and EP lab patients @ NYU.

I am so excited to do an other FE also. First DCL we went on I had no idea about FE. Then for our second cruise my husband was like "What is the FE thing you keep talking about?" And when we booked this one my husband turned to me and said "I guess you are going to start obsessing about FEs and door decorations now!!"

Hi there! My husband and I just signed up for this cruise too! I am super excited to cruise on the Dream. First time. It will be our 2nd DCL cruise. We have done the Wonder and Magic. We are celebrating my B-day!
We just booked Halloween on the High Seas 2016!
I know it's over a year away but we are super excited.
We haven't been on DCL since 2011!
Our family is booked on this cruise and it will be the first Disney cruise for all of us. We will also be celebrating my granddaughter's 8th birthday during the cruise. We are all super excited and can hardly wait.

Welcome LNLN! Another birthday-- how exciting!!

Yay! I can't wait. How exciting for your first cruise to be on Disney! Your spoiling yourself!

I can definitely organize an FE closer to the date. About 6 months before we can really work on it!

Thanks Tnkerbelle for offering to organize the FE! I wouldn't even know where to begin if it were up to me. LOL! I already have a list of a ton of gift ideas.

Anyone going to the parks beforehand?

we should rename this thread the b-day cruise! :bday: we should plan a little party together to celebrate together:rainbow:

Some good tips I read the other day on the cruise forum!

I want to do Pinks Champagne tasting! We could organize a private one!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 8
We don't have time to go to wdw beforehand. We are DL passholders though! We wish we had more time!

Can you believe it is Sept 1st already? Once my ODD starts school next week I want to do a sample of an idea I have for an FE gift. So excited! I keep looking around for more ideas even though I already have so many.

Don't forget after Halloween sales for possible FE gifts! I plan on hitting up those sales maybe for the cruise for next year. Pirate outfits, Halloween FE, and Halloween gear!!

I was thinking about Halloween themed FE stuff. But since we sail on the 31st I didn't want to feel obligated to deliver on the first night. I thought it would give us something to do on our at sea day.

Yeah. Delivering first day is super hard! I'm not sure which day I planned on delivering. I am just super pumped!

Hey fellow cruise RNs.... did you borrow the doctors stethoscope for work this week? LOL #nursesunite

Are you going to wear your "costume" on the cruise with your Doctor stethoscope? LOL!! #notjustanurse #nursesunite

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter