Cats & Bats & Healthy Chats - October 2024 W.I.S.H. Thread

PollyannaMom

I was a click-clack champ!!
🦇 🎃 🐈‍⬛ Welcome to the October 2024 WISH thread! 🦇 🎃 🐈‍⬛

We're a group of dis-ers of all ages and geographic locations who are here to support and encourage each other in our healthier living goals. Whether you are looking to exercise more, lose weight, eat better, work on self-care or any other healthy living goal, please join us!

We have weekly volunteer hosts and typically follow a Monday-Sunday format:
MOTIVATION MONDAY - TOPIC TUESDAY - WOOHOO WEDNESDAY - THANKFUL THURSDAY - FREE FOR ALL FRIDAY - SOCIAL SATURDAY - SELF-CARE SUNDAY

9/30 - 10/6 ~ PollyannaMom

10/7 - 10/13 ~
10/14 - 10/20 ~
10/21 - 10/27 ~
10/28 - 11/3 ~

Last edited:
body i enjoy living in.jpg

For Topic Tuesday, let's discuss our "whys" -
What are you getting (or staying) healthy for?
What would you like to be able to do?

Also, please sign up for a week if you'd like to host. :goodvibes

My big why is because of aging. When I’m not taking care of myself I get stiff and brittle and wobbly and feel old. I also get stressed when I can’t catch my breath going up hills.

Not having control over food has been a very good thing. For these days at the cottage our host has been preparing everything for us and all I’ve had to do is put food on my plate. And I’ve been very careful to stay away for my problematic foods. This has been such a good break to rest my routines, I fully intend to carry this shift home with me.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest