PVB Tower Charts, Sales Date and more!!!

Based on what you all have seen in the past, do we think these prices are the best they’ll be? Do you guys think there’s a chance any additional savings could be added? I just worry that the next quarter won’t be better, or could be worse. But there’s the “what if it’s better” thought too. Very torn. I think we would have bought if MB was an option, but that $3,000 difference is hard to swallow for some reason.

Based on what you all have seen in the past, do we think these prices are the best they’ll be? Do you guys think there’s a chance any additional savings could be added? I just worry that the next quarter won’t be better, or could be worse. But there’s the “what if it’s better” thought too. Very torn. I think we would have bought if MB was an option, but that $3,000 difference is hard to swallow for some reason.
I would be shocked if over the next couple or few years this product will not have magical beginnings at some point. I think it comes down to your timeline and how much you want the PolyTower.

Keep in mind that the Poly will likely see a decent jump in dues when 2025 rates are announced.

Last edited:
We were interested in adding on if the price was right. Our "blue card" expires in 2042 and we thought this would be a good way to cement it in place until our resale contracts at VGF expire. But between the overall price, and limited number of larger villas we don't imagine us pulling the trigger. A fixed week at RIV might actually be a better choice for us as it locks in a guaranteed reservation every year and protects us from having to compete for a room at 11 months.

With the high point chart AND high purchase price/low incentives Direct Poly just doesn't make sense unless you really love the idea of regularly staying at the tower at this point. My rough brain math says stays are roughly going to be DOUBLE the cost of stays at most other resorts using resale points. If you are buying, might as well get a fixed week at the standard view of your choice as those will likely be hard to get otherwise. Or a different view that you will just "have" to have

For me it’s not even the incentives but the distribution again. They had an opportunity to even out the balance between studios and 1/2brs and decided to add more studios.

Idk this is tough because I like eveything else about the resort like theming and location but I’m going to have to track 11 month availability for 2BRs.
This is exactly how I feel. I’m not looking at enough direct points to qualify for an incentive, so that’s irrelevant to my situation. However, nobody likes to buy something that they can’t use. If the available is going to be an issue, I’d rather go buy BLT resale and get more points.

Im honestly shocked by your surprise about incentives. I thought we all were expecting mild incentives for the first cycle as there are a lot of people wanting to add no matter the price.
Expected mild or no incentives? yes. Disappointed that is true? also yes. I am not sure they will get better though other than adding MB in future cycles giving the illusion of better incentives.

The people that picked up the last Poly resales this Spring before Disney started ROFRing look like mad geniuses now!
I was extremely nervous when buying resale in February as it was my first time on that market but everything made sense to me at the time and this board was so helpful which I’ll be forever grateful for.

It was “only” 100 points (already blue card holder) and wasn’t bothered if PIT was in the same association but nice to have as an 11 month option I guess.

Question on fixed weeks: If we get UY 24 points will we just have that amount of points we purchased to use as we like then get our UY25 week booked as usual?

Example, I buy week 6, or 19 or 44 (my top 3 choices), but they have already happened for 2024, will I see 1XX banked points and have my week booked for 2025? This could work for me!

Expected mild or no incentives? yes. Disappointed that is true? also yes. I am not sure they will get better though other than adding MB in future cycles giving the illusion of better incentives.
This is how I feel. I think ultimately the incentives (even without MB) will increase next cycle. But that will be after they raise the points to $239, making the net price worse anyway. At least that's what I'm telling myself since I just bought points.. LOL.

Also my guide confirmed that in addition to no MB (I didn't want that anyway), there is also no welcome home discount. What you see is what you get. The incentives on 150 points actually surprised me, I thought they'd be worse. On the flip side, the incentives on larger purchases surprised me as well, I thought they'd be better.

Sorry if this is the wrong thread, but does anyone know the closing costs for a cash purchase of 150 points direct?

Im honestly shocked by your surprise about incentives. I thought we all were expecting mild incentives for the first cycle as there are a lot of people wanting to add no matter the price.
I think people like to window shop in their head and then come up with a set of unrealistic circumstances in which they would pull the trigger so that they can blame Disney for not hitting those targets as the reason they are not buying.

I don’t think they can get worse….but the increase in base price is likely at some points.

It will depend on sales because they found with BPK it did really well initially, and then sales were not great until they heavily discounted it at the end.

I do think that the lack of MB might temper some buyers, especially since resale gets you the same thing.

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest