***April 2019***

I was able to move my brother and SIL’s BOG from 9 to 4:20. It’s a little early for dinner, but it also gave me the chance to book a fireworks dessert party for the 3 of us. I’m calling it his birthday present, but it’s not entirely selfless :rotfl:

I really wanted to do the new Rhino tour, but sadly it’s full both days I can get it into our plans. I’ve called a few times to check for cancellations, but no luck. I’ll try calling closer to April.

I haven't ever stayed in a DVC, maybe I should look into this one day!

@ddluvsdisney your signature block with number of times to WDW looks incredible! How is that weather in April in Orlando, seems like you've been in April a few times? I've only been in summer, and the earliest was Memorial Day, and July/Aug, unbearably hot and humid with some quick rain storms. But the rain was warm so no big deal to me just bring extra shoes.....

I love Wilderness Lodge, too. We are staying at CCV this April; funny!

Nice!

I've stayed at WL once, my very first trip to WDW when I was 12 or so. We had CCV booked for part of our trip in June, but I ended up switching to AKV. We may try it next year!

I haven't ever stayed in a DVC, maybe I should look into this one day!

@ddluvsdisney your signature block with number of times to WDW looks incredible! How is that weather in April in Orlando, seems like you've been in April a few times? I've only been in summer, and the earliest was Memorial Day, and July/Aug, unbearably hot and humid with some quick rain storms. But the rain was warm so no big deal to me just bring extra shoes.....
April my absolute favorite time to visit!! The weather is perfect. Usually low to mid 80s.
Unfortunately being a teacher in MA, limits my vacation times. April is our spring break. So that’s why you’ve noticed a lot of the same months.
April, July and a quick trip in October are staples for us.
Enjoy your April trip!!

Also very little rain!!!

April my absolute favorite time to visit!! The weather is perfect. Usually low to mid 80s.
That's the weather I'm hopeful for! I actually love hot weather, just not horrible hot and humidity is a big factor, like when trying to put on sunscreen and it doesn't want to stay on and awful to even put on....
I have school-aged kids, so spring break is our vacation this year. And, a possible 3 or 4 day trip in summer to a beach.....

And rain, well we've been soaked before at Disney quite a few times :)

Also, for anyone concerned about the weather, I found this:
https://www.accuweather.com/en/us/orlando-fl/32801/april-weather/328169

So it will be hot with no rain my entire week, just a drier September, yay!!! :D

However it is still 2.5 months away so I will take that forecast with a grain of salt.

Also my trip is now only a partial solo trip. My husband received a promo email from Universal so he decided to come but will be going to Universal and will accompany me one day to Epcot.

Hey all! I'm a solid 98% certain I'm heading down in April. April is my favorite time to go to Disney and when I didn't go this past year for the first time in a while I was super bummed.

Looking at April 13 until either the 20th or 21st, staying at French Quarter. I'd be going solo this time around, though I have some friends down there at the same time whom I may try and meet up with a few times!

Hey all! I'm a solid 98% certain I'm heading down in April. April is my favorite time to go to Disney and when I didn't go this past year for the first time in a while I was super bummed.

Looking at April 13 until either the 20th or 21st, staying at French Quarter. I'd be going solo this time around, though I have some friends down there at the same time whom I may try and meet up with a few times!
I'd love to stay at the French Quarter or the Riverside one day. I see so many good reviews.

Those planning April trips, did you use a travel agent or book your own trip? I booked our trip myself and have I have in the past. My thought is that a Disney vacation can seem complex though, so that may help to have an agent.

I’m truly just curious, I know of someone that does Disney bookings and wonder how they charge, or any perks for those that book?

Those planning April trips, did you use a travel agent or book your own trip? I booked our trip myself and have I have in the past. My thought is that a Disney vacation can seem complex though, so that may help to have an agent.

I’m truly just curious, I know of someone that does Disney bookings and wonder how they charge, or any perks for those that book?
I do normally book my own trips, but I've used a TA the last couple of times, as there were some perks in there that I would not have gotten otherwise.

I directed my parents to them as well; they're going to be joining us for a part of the trip (19-24).

I’ve never used a travel agent. i always plan my own Disney trips. My April trip is completely different though. I am going with my daughter’s high school band. All of the planning is being done by an agency. I just have to pay and then show up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter