• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Anyone playing the Lilo & Stitch Token Game?

Can we post a recap of who is whom on the token games? I don't want to miss trading with friends!!

I'm Haygravymom on the games.

thanks

Amy

gravymom=Haygravymom

Maleficent2=cyberwitch2

Maleficent2's hubbie=Mickeys4me2

Eilonwy=suzska

sweetpea3812=ldavern

J&D=jlbi

J&D hubbie=Darthtrojan

MaybeFall=TinaC110

mstoad=mstoad2

Tybug=Tybug98

919Florida

fan_of_wdw=gnorvell

juliehoh13

hope that helps and hope I did not leave out anyone.LMK if I did.

Mal

Will this game ever end,, nothing new in the last 2 days,, I only need 4 more,,I'm about elvised out.. It's not really the game that's getting to me,, It's my DD and having to watch lilo and stitch over and over and then listening to elvis cd's for a couple of hours every night,, she's sucking any fond memories I might had for elvis right out of me:) :) :) Whoops sorry that turned into a vent:) I'm ldavern on the other games as well LOL laurie

I just received an offer from a player who was requesting 26 tokens without offering me any. :eek: PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE! If it would have been from one of you, then I GLADLY would have accepted the offer!!! :teeth: Anyone else getting any of these ridiculous offers? (not that it really matters for anything-I just think its funny!) ;)

I have not gotten any silly offers but I have been bugging the crud out of two of the four people who have the Stitch as Elvis token ( I am offer like 5 to 1 for him) and they continue to ignore me!!!!!!

I just wish they would let you write your own saying in the offer - I hate the ones you get to pick from.

Sweatpea 3812

I need a token that you have but you don't need any that I have. Any way you can part with Jumba & Pleakley? If it helps any, I just offered Ms. Toad a token on the SC2 game, and when I get my tokens filled, I will pass on the good will to others.

Thanks

Amy

haygravymom on the game

gravymom everywhere else

Which one did you need,, I tried to sent you an offer, but it came up blank, just let me know, and you're welcome to it,, I'm trying to keep track of who i'm sending gifts to, cause a couple of times I sent to many gifts and some where voided, :o :o Sorry everyone.. LOL laurie
Never mind, I reread your post and I'm on the wrong Game.. Sorry I've had a really bad night,, and I'm still all mixed up..

Laurie,

I got the one you had that I needed in a trade, so "never mind" but THANKS anyway.

I am in need of three tokens to finish this madness and reclaim my life! They are:

Stitch as Elvis (duh!)
Aquatic Stitch
Looking for a Family

If anyone out there can help me, I would appreciate it greatly.

Thanks

Amy

haygravymom on the game

I also need Stitch as Elvis and Looking for a Family, and I don't have an extra Aquatic Stitch. Sorry I can't help you out!
:(

Thanks for checking. I just bombed a bunch of people with requests and/or trades. Hope they get tired of me and just give them up!!!!!

Amy

I just bombed a bunch of people with requests and/or trades.

Me too! We probably sent to the same people! :teeth:

I've had two people outright reject the begging. I only sent to people with 3 or more copies of the same token. So, steer clear of jennilynn45 and digikid91 (hope they choke on their stinkin' tokens)

Ms. Toad - check your Santa Clause 2 inbox - got a gift for you!

I STILL need Elvis and Stitch as Elvis. I wish these people would just reject my offers. They never respond and I don't know if they're just not playing anymore or waiting for me to give them 10 tokens. They could always make a counter-offer and I might except it.

Anyway, I'm hoping like crazy to get those two as an auto-deposits soon, and then I can just give all my extras to mstoad and tybug. I sent a couple single tokens to a few of you. You might as well take them--these people I've sent offers to don't seem to want anything. The rest of you don't seem to need anything I have.

I also only need 3 more in the Santa Clause 2 one, but nobody seems to want to trade there either.

It's a sickness, I tell you! Addictive personality, that's me! My DH calls all of my computering my "obligations." Like I can't just stop this stuff "cold turkey!" Oh, wait, I can't! I think he's just upset that he doesn't get to see me anymore because I'm always on here trying to earn points and enter sweepstakes! Oh, and collect tokens! LOL! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Eilonwy- My DH is as addicted as I am. We are competing for the last 3 tokens.

But since I don't have any,, would you trade for Vioxx,, It's all I have left,, Just Kidding.. Let's not get off track here people, Back to the games NOW..LOL laurie:)

Hey, Mal--check your trades. I just sent you something a few minutes ago. A nice little "gift." :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter