Anyone playing the Lilo & Stitch Token Game?

What is up with the game site? I cannot get it to come up to get my good-night tokens. This is annoying!!!!!

I can't get in either, and it is driving me crazy! I've been trying for close to an hour now. Guess I just need to give up and go to bed. :(

Sue, were we related in a past life????

This is driving me nuts. I am beginning to doubt that I will ever get that last token!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amy

Congrats, Mal! Did you get him as an auto-deposit?

I'm still waiting for "Elvis" and "Stitch as Elvis"....

WTG MAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc That is wonderful!! I only have 13 left to go! Thanks everyone who sent me gifts this weekend, it has really helped me get that much closer. :D

Tybug,

I just sent you 6 more as a gift. I have so many of these things, and nobody wants to trade for the 2 that I need. (I think those people have stopped playing or don't know about trades or something. If the one person wanted, they could counter and ask for 30+ of my extras, and I'd probably give them to them, but they don't respond.)

Enjoy!

I only need 5 more... the hard to get "Elvis" and "Stitch as Elvis" are two of them.

Is "Elvis in Black Leather" findable on Elvis.com? Its the only one I could not find there. Any hints? The user "tokenzone" is the only person that has it to trade. Makes me a little suspicious!

If anybody wants to trade or needs a gift, let me know! I am "gnorvell". I am very generous!

Hey gnorvell! Elvis in Black Leather is under:

For the young at heart; screensavers(according to an earlier post on page 2... or 3). I just went back there to double check and didn't see it, but maybe that's because I already have it. Not sure.

I also only need 5! I sent you a gift request for 1 of yours that I still need. ;)

Got "Elvis in Black Leather" right where you said to look!

Four to go!

Does everybody log-in to disney.tokenzone.com (leave off the www)? It lets you get to all the Disney tokenzones from the same place... very cool.

Way to go mal:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: I sent some gifts to those players who needed them :D :D LOL laurie

Yes, I also go to disney.tokenzone.com without the www. It's much easier to toggle between all three!

Only 2 to go... Elvis and Stitch as Elvis! Keep your fingers crossed! :smooth:

Hi everybody. I really need token number 88-Guitar Man Token. I can not find it anywhere on the Elvis site. Can anyone here please help me? Also if you want to trade I am known as 919Florida.

Thanks

919Florida,

Check out the GracelandCam (you can get there from the Elvis.com mainpage).

I got ELVIS!!! I got him this morning as one of my dailies. Can't remember which site. Almost missed him as I was switching from screen to screen. Now I just need Stitch as Elvis.

So yesterday I "signed up" Evan (my 21 month old) to do these in case I got extra Elvis or Stitch as Elvis ones that I could "trade" with myself (since I'd never get DH to sign up). Well, of course "Evan" got Stitch as Elvis this morning! But of course no extras to trade with Mommy yet. ;)

Seems like the other people that have Stitch as Elvis extras are never going to give them up! But at least now I know there is "hope" of getting them as auto-deposits or daily tokens.

luv2dants gifted me "Stitch as Elvis" Monday evening! Thank you, whoever you are!

(also thanks to sweetpea3812/ldavern for the "happy" gift!)

So keep on asking for those gifts, you just might get one!

One to go ("#3-Elvis)... Ugh!

(known as gnorvell at TokenZone.com)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter