Anyone playing the Lilo & Stitch Token Game?

:bounce: gravymom- DH just sent you Aquatic Stitch. Enjoy! :bounce:

Only 5 more to go for Stitch!!!( Then what am I going to do all day LOL!!!)
Thanks again to everyone who "donated " their extras!!

mstoad--check your trades. Well, whoever gets to it first between you and gravymom can have my extra Aquatic Stitch. I thought I had more that you needed, but I guess not.

Well, I didn't get anything I needed from my site visit clicking this evening, so now I'm one of those people that has like 25 extras!

Still can't get anyone to give me what I need!

Oh, and guess what. Our "sickness" has caused this thread to be the one with the most posts currently on this board. He he!

got it-

I am trying to trade for Stitch as Elvis also but no one will trade

goingtodisneyland has 37 copies and void out my trade I offered him/her 2 they did not have too.

Go figure.

Mal

Woohoo

Thanks Suska for the Aquatic Stitch!! Someone else (Darthtrojan) also gave me him, so if anyone needs him, let me know and I will pass him on! I also got someone to trade for the Looking for a Family, so now all I need is that stinkin' Stitch as Elvis. This is gonna drive me nuts (like I'm not knocking on that door already). Thanks again everyone for all the donations. I will try to return the favors on Santa Clause 2 and Treasure Planet. Just let me know if you see somthing I have (which are very meager right now) and I will help out.

Have a good night all.

Amy

Haygravymom

Ok, this is driving me over the edge. I have all tokens except Stitch as Elvis. So, here is what I don't understand. I look up the two people who have him. One guy needs 5 tokens I have. I am going to make him another offer (he has ignored all up to this point). The other guy needs nothing I have which means he has them all. So why won't he give away the extra S as E that he has? I don't get it. It's not like he is going to lose anything?

I think I need a drink (no valium available, vioxx just does not have the same zip, so maybe a mudslide will "take the edge off")

Just kidding - don't really drink but this might drive me to it.

Amy

Okay, I'm desperate! I just sent out offers to people for a 12-to-1 trade! Hey, I've got 31 of these things to spare right now, so let's see if that gets their attention!

Ok, now I'm mad! Jamiexh has rejected my request for Stitch as Elvis even thought he/she does not need any more tokens. So,
I going to keep making the request just to tick them off.

I really gotta get a life!!!!!

Amy

Sue,

are there any that I can gift to you to make a trade more attractive?

Let me know.

Amy0000000

Well, it might not mean that he has them all. Just that he doesn't need anything you have to spare. Of course, I don't have anything he needs either. So, who knows?

DUh! Well, now the board knows I'm an idiot! Kinda feel real stupid! Oh well, I offered the other guy all I had that he needed and he won't respond. I probably will get better results beating my head against the wall.

Going to bed!

Nite all

Amy

I just made a request to him, too. He he.

I don't think you can gift me anything I already have, but thanks for asking.

I just offered Braddockwatson 7 tokens for one Stitch as Elvis he/she voided my last offer of 3-4-1

Also Amy I sent a request to Jamiexh for it also!!! Lets just flood her/him with requests LOL afterall he/she has 117 copies of it!

1 to go Stitch as Elvis wanna make it a contest to see who can attain this little guy first!?!?!?LOL

Mal:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Actually he doesn't have 117 copies of that one. He has 117 extras total of anything to trade. Just so happens everyone needs Stitch as Elvis. The small number next to his/her name is the number of the particular token they have to trade.

Thank your DH for me (love the screen name). I will pass the kindness on. Are you two playing SC2 and Treasure Planet?

thx again

Amy

Has anyone clicked on their tokens?

When I click on the following, the tokens that pop up don't match what you see on the section view.

18 Looking for a family
56 Hello
57 Staring at her jar
58 I love animals
59 My favorite dance
60 My doll

Are these messing up for other people or am I alone in this rubber room?

Amy

Are you two playing SC2 and Treasure Planet?
He is, but I'm not YET! There is a Looney Tunes game as well.

If you decide to play, either have him send you a link so he can get tokens, or let me do it. I don't want to go near the Looney Tunes one ( my DH, who obviously is not as cool as yours, would kill me if I started another obsession)

Amy

Thank you juliehoh13 for the gifts!! :cool: kmmorin also sent me some but I don't recognize the name... not sure if they are from here. I keep checking to see if anyone needs what I have, I'll try to returns all the favors you have been so kind to send me! :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter