Anyone playing the Lilo & Stitch Token Game?

Maleficent2

DIS Veteran
Posted by J&D in the contest thread?

Give it a try it is loads of fun hunting down the tokens....like I don't have anything else to do LOL

http://liloandstitch.tokenzone.com/dtz/set/las/HowToPlay

How It Works:
Players can log into the game once every eight hours to auto-deposit trading card tokens into their account. Each time players receive a token auto-deposit they will be entered into the sweepstakes, so the more they play, the greater their chances of winning. Players can also download trading card tokens at partner sites Elvis.com, where 12 exclusive Elvis trading cards featuring rare photos of Elvis Presley will be available, Click2music.com, ElvisNumberOnes.com , and at Radio Disney’s website, RadioDisney.com, the radio station that kids and teens tune in to for the coolest music

Have Fun

Mal

I'm playing. Let me know if you want to make some trades! :D

I don't understand how to trade Do you click on multiples of the same token? and how would we trade with each other?

Thanks

Mal

Go to list view. It will show you a complete list of tokens. On the right side of the list it will say owners next to the tokens that you still need and seekers next to the tokens that you have that are repeated. When you want to trade, click on either owners or seekers. It will give you a list of people to trade with. You pick one and hit continue. The rest of the process is pretty easy. I'm jlbi if you ever want to trade.

oops I forgot the 2 Its Cyberwitch2

it looks like I only have one to trade and you must have that one because your name did not pop up...

I hope we can make a few trades!

:)

Mal

I was just coming to ask that. I forgot to tell you that you can do a search for the player that you would like to trade with. Go to Trades and pick Make Offer. I already have the one that you have repeated.

I haven't been here for 6 months and this is what I come back too :) very addicting game,, Thanks guys.. I want to trade too , I'm ldavern
I am cyberwitch kindof fits me
;) ;)
yeah it fits you:) :)

Welcome back....I have seen you online a couple of times but my IM wasn't working so I couldn't IM you.Hope to catch you soon I only have one to trade...LOL

But when I get more....it is kindof fun hunting those little buggers down huh!?!

Mal

HI Mal,
I made you an offer to trade :D ,, I checked and I didn't have any that J&D needed,, J&D has alot of extra's... We need more people from here to get in on the game,, well I guess it doesn't matter who we trade with but it's be nice to trade with people we knew:D Catch ya later.. LOL laurie

Okay, you guys have "sucked" me into this. I've got a couple extras. I'm "suzska" (which Mal should know already from the Healthtex thing). So, feel free to trade with me. :-) I'll let you guys "fight" over my tokens for now since I can't decide who to give them to. Are there certain ones that are "harder" to find than others?

I had some trouble finding the Elvis ones (think I only located 3 or 4). :-( I have 17 total so far.

Okay, like an obsessed maniac, I went back to see how many of the Elvis.com tokens I could find. And I wrote down where I found them incase it would help anyone. I've found 8 of the 12, and have where I found 7 of them. Can't remember/find where I got the 8th one, or it was my "freebie" for the day.

Elvis--Still #1: Games & Downloads
Elvis in Lights: Graceland Tours--Visiting Memphis
Guitar Man: GracelandCam
Elvis in Suit: EP's Memphis Restaurant
Army Elvis: Graceland Tours
Cowboy Elvis: EP's Heartbreak Hotel
Jailhouse Rock: Shop Elvis
Shake, Rattle, and Roll: All About Elvis
Elvis in Black Leather: For the Young and Young at Heart--Screensavers
Bear Hugs: Collector's Club Benefits
Knockout Elvis: Games & Downloads--Screensavers

I don't have:
Elvis on Stage

[Edited to fix list above]

Anyone know where I might find these 4? Or are we not supposed to share this information since it spoils the "hunt?!?" Sorry, but I'm too tired to care at this point! ;)

Thanks a bunch! (Now I must get some sleep....)

I would check out the benefits of the collectors club if I were you!

:teeth:

I just made you an offer. :D

Mal,

Just sent you a trade offer under the name Haygravymom.
I think I have one more card the system says you need so I will send another offer, if that's ok.

thanks

Amy

Thanks for the tip! I just accepted your offer. Off to see what else I can do! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter